𝟎𝟔𝟓; ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ & ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟᴇss ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ

"OPHIUCHUS!" Ophiuchus's group all had yelled at him at once in perfect sync, as they have done countless tomes before.

"YOU ARE A DAMN SLYTHERIN! Not just any! You Are the Slytherin King! So where the actual fuck is your self preservation?!" Yelled Draconian.

"You act like its my first time throwing myself off high places." Ophiuchus said.

Causing everyone else's eyes to widen.

"YOU IMBECILIC SUICIDAL MAIAC!" Silas glared, while Elias pouted. "How dare you! You know I wanted to double suicide together!"

You could see the difference between them is clear.

"Why did we sign up for this?" Daphne said.

"Power." Theo and Blaise chorused.

"Can we just continue?"

Louis could see it.

Louis froze, remembering this night.

Ophiuchus's eyes, they weren't empty.

They gleamed with madness.

Weary looks were sent towards Ophiuchus and members of the House of Black.

Just as they were about to hit the ground, Ophiuchus just smiled, as he casted a cushion charm.

Once they made impact. They were fine, a bit bruised. Yet overall fine.

Louis quickly shoves Ophiuchus away. As Louis gets up his eyes locked with Ophiuchus's own.

"I am not a monster." Louis said. "You are the real monster, out of the both of us." Ophiuchus paused as memories flashed before him.

"Fuck." Ophiuchus cursed.

The screen shifted.

He lived inside a dark basement. With its walls dented, dark, and cracked.

Horrified eyes looked to the screen.

Eating scraped food his jailer left for him like a dog and gobbled it up like the uneducated starved child he was.

Stomachs began to churn.

During the bad days, when his jailer would drink himself drunk, he would catch mice and eat it raw, crying at the foul taste as it squeaked, its filthy blood smearing his dry bitten lips.

Mixed emotions filling the hall.

He would drink from the leaks of the pipes, and could only hope for rain to come drip from the roof.

Pity, the most prominent emotion.

Be would sleep on the bare, cold ground and would flinch awake at his jailer's abuse, laughing as they rampaged on his shivering body with black magic to their heart's content, as he lays still in his iron chains.

"Did you really...?" Bellatrix spoke up her pureblood mask dropping revealing a look of fear and worry, as she broke the silence of the hall.

Ophiuchus turned and looked at her, his face more unreadable than before. The hall was still for a few moments till Ophiuchus laughed.

He laughed as he through his head back.

The hall was shocked at his behavior.

Silas and Elias, were shocked, for a different reason. This wasn't a sarcastic laugh, a taunting laugh, it was a genuine laugh.

Which was rare.

That made things a bit more twisted if you think about it. The fact Ophiuchus finds Bellatrix actually caring for him is funny. That concerning.