𝟎𝟑𝟐; 1987

"DECEMBER 12TH, 1987" shown on the screen in bold letters. It showed the cold and snowy country of, Russia.

Evan and Barty smirk, while Regulus groaned loudly knowing what they were about to do.

"There lived a certain man in Russia long ago-" Sang Barty getting the halls attention.

"-He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow" followed by Evan.

They then turned to Regulus who looked like he wanted to disappear.

"-Most people look at him with terror and with fear" Regulus begrudgingly continued.

"-But to Moscow chicks, he was such a lovely dear" They finished in sync.

The hall were amused at their antics.

In the cold snow of Khimki Forest, a forest near city of Moscow, were a pair of twins.

A younger version of Silas and Elias.

Both of them out in the cold wearing nothing but rags, and you could see some scars on their bodies, their hair matted, and covered in dirt, they looked sickly pale and starving, they were nothing but homeless children in a cold country.

"Aw, poor things." Many cooed at them.

Silas and Elias were together making something out of snow, sticks, and rocks.

"What are you making?" The voice spoke in Russian and English subtitles appeared.

"Fuck, I'm dyslexic, I can't read for shit."

"Well, sad life bro."

The twins turned to see a younger version of Ophiuchus, standing there.

"He can speak, Russian...?"

"No fair! I can barely speak English properly without messing up, and that is my first language!"

Who was dressed in all black winter clothes, it matched him quite well, expect for the bright yellow scarf that looked out of place.

Many raised a brow at that.

"What is he a Hufflepuff now?"

The twins glared at him. Assuming he was another rich kid here to make fun of them.

Ophiuchus ignored the glare they sent him.

There was a pause before Silas decided to answer. "Our parents grave..." Silas turned back to the pile of snow, sticks, and rocks and then continued.

The hall went silent.

"Our mom died in an accident, and then our dad committed suicide not long after."

They definitely felt bad for them.

"I see..." Ophiuchus seemed not to read the atmosphere and continued asking. "So the accident is that where you got your scars?"

"Really? Does he not know how to read the atmosphere? Or is he just emotionally stumped?" Barty whispered.

"Your not any better. Remember when a 1st year found out their grandmother who they were closed to died, everyone comforted them while you just laughed." Evan shot back.

"Touché."

"Leave us alone..." Elias spoke up, and they continued building the grave.

All of a sudden Ophiuchus kicked the pile snow, sticks, and rocks, without a care.

Before Sirius can say anything he was silenced when Bellatrix threw a book at him she took from a student's bag and chucked him in the head.

"Shut up."