𝟎𝟎𝟓; ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀs ғʀᴏᴍ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ

BACK AT PRIVET DRIVE, Petunia and a bundled up Dudley come in.

"It's all right, sweetheart. It's all right." She cooed over him.

They walk in the living room. Ophelia and Vernon enter. Vernon slams the door and shoves Ophelia against a wall, taking her hair.

"Get your hands off of her your oversized walrus!" James and Lilly yelled in sync causing them to look at each other before blushing.

"Ow!" Ophelia groaned.

"What happened?!" Vernon demanded.

"I swear I don't know!One minute, the glass was there and then it was gone! It was like magic!" She exclaimed.

Vernon scoffs at this, shoves Ophelia in the cupboard under the stairs and slams the door

"There's no such thing as magic!" He yelled as he he blackens out the vent on the door.

"Then what are we? A rat? No offense, Pete."

"None taken."

An owl flies into view and lands itself on a TV aerial on one of the houses' roof

The screen slowly pans up to reveal Dudley in his smartest school uniform, posing and smiling grandly.

"Awww, smile." Petunia said as she takes a photograph of him. She gasps in joy.

"Vernon, just look at him. I can't believe it. In just a week you'll be off to Smeltings!"

"Caveat Smeltona. Proudest moment of my life." Vernon boast.

"Where is my uniform?"

They draw their attention to Ophelia.

"What, you? Go to a school like, Smeltings?" Petunia asked.

Ophelia nods, questionably.

"Ha!" They laugh in amusement.

"Oh, don't be so stupid, you're going to the state school where you belong." She said.

"Nope, she'll be off to Hogwarts."

She goes to the kitchen and fishes out a grey shirt in a boiler.

"This is what you're gonna be wearing when I've finished dyeing it."

All the fashion lovers visibly cringed seeing that.

"What is Merlin's saggy left balls is that?!"

"But that's Dudley's old uniform. It'll fit me like bits of old Elephant skin."

"It'll fit you well enough. Go get the post. Go!" She ordered.

Ophelia leaves the living room area into the hallway and picks up some letters, one of which had her name on it with her address of where she slept.

"Her Hogwarts letter!"

"Wait, does that means you know about her situation?" Lily asked.

"Self writing quills Mrs. Potter, though we should double check each letter in case of anything similar." Dumbledore said.

Lily blushed when he called her, 'Mrs. Potter'

"Its Evans." She muttered.

Uncle Vernon and Dudley sit at the table while Aunt Petunia is busy fixing breakfast. Ophelia walks in with the mail and hands it to Uncle Vernon, then walks to his seat with his letter.