𝟎𝟖𝟐; ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜɴɢᴇᴏɴ

THE SCREEN showed Astrophel looking down at Ophelia whom was still unconscious. He can't help but wonder what memories is she seeing.

"Oh come on! I wanted to see more!"

"If we continued looking through my memories it would take a long time considering how much there are." Ophelia said.

Ophiuchus gaze harden onto the screen.

He didn't like that.

He sighed as he walked towards the wine cabinet located near the fireplace of his office.

"Cardan Greenbriar."

Ophelia agrees.

Astrophel always has alcohol, he keeps a flask with him at all times.

While Anastasia sighs. Seems her son inherited her alcohol addiction— well it was mostly wine, but same thing.

Grabbing a grape wine bottle, he opened it and drank straight out.

'That is my spawn alright.' Anastasia thought.

He needed to calm himself.

After finishing the bottle, he took out another and made his way towards the dungeons.

"Why do I have a feeling I'm about to be scared shitless again?"

The screens shifted.

Astrophel stood infront of an enormous metal door blocks.

Intricate carvings with all over.

He pushed the door opened to reveal a flight of stairs leading down, it was lit brighter by light stones.

He made his way down as he drank his bottle of wine.

Once he reached the bottom there was another large door, he opened it.

To show a dimly lit room, a three figures chained down like animals.

"Why do Astrophel and Ophiuchus keep people in their dungeons?" Someone asked.

"When I'm in need of amusement, I have a toy to keep me entertained." Ophiuchus said.

They knew what he was implying.

They were disturbed.

They haven't eaten or drank anything in months, and are only alive due to magic.

"I'm back." Astrophel said with a twisted grin and a dangerous look in his unforgiving eyes.

'Don't piss off your son. Don't piss off your son. Don't piss off your son. Don't piss off your son. Don't piss off your son. Don't piss off your son.
Don't piss off your son. Don't piss off—" James
continued repeating in his head.

The trio looked up at him with fear.

"As they should." Ophelia grinned.

It was the Dursley's.

"Huh? Don't know what is going on but all I have to say is— FUCK YES!"

Petunia Dursley.

Lily glared harshly.

Vernon Dursley.

Marjorie Dursley.

"Who?" Someone asked.

"The walrus's sister. Treated me just as bad. Once she set her dogs on me." Ophelia said.

"What a bitch— wait I take that back that is an insult and disgrace to actual female dogs."