𝟎𝟔𝟕; ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴏᴜs ʙᴏᴜǫᴜᴇᴛ & ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ

OPHIUCHUS SIGHED he felt sleepy.

He didn't particularly care about watching it seems boring to him.

Ophiuchus wasted no time in putting Amelie on his lap, wrapping his arms around her, as he rested his chin on the crook of her neck taking in her scent of blackberries and red salvia flowers.

"Ophie! Let go of me and get off!" Amelie exclaimed getting the other's attention.

Ophiuchus didn't budge instead he tighten his hold on her but not too much to where it would start to hurt her.

"Wake up when something interesting happens." Ophiuchus said his voice much more deeper than normal, and had a husky undertone, as he nuzzled himself closer to her.

"Hey!" She tried shaking him, nothing happened.

Amelie had a deadpanned expression.

"Is this bitch serious?" She said. "Also don't anyone make that joke." She added.

"I swear he is more like a tried grumpy cat, than a vicious serpent." Amelie turned to his court. "Well? Are you going to help get Sleeping Beauty off of me, or what?"

"He is your fiancé, your problem." Draconian told her as he smirked.

"Still! Why do I have to be his personal pillow?!" Amelie huffed.

"Again, your fiancé remember?" Daphne had said rather rhetorically.

Amelie just flipped them off.

"Fuck you." She said.

"I'd love to fuck you." Elias winked. "Then again, Ophiuchus would kill me, so no thank you."

While most of the hall couldn't help but smile at their interactions. Especially Ophiuchus's and Amelie's relationship.

Expect for a certain few.

"Can we just start now?" Amelie grumbled as she leaned more into Ophiuchus's sleeping form.

The screen showed Ophiuchus eating breaking as Blaise and Daphne were chatting about fashion, and Theo reading.

With Draco with them surprisingly. Who was invited to eat with them sitting by his cousin's side.

"It took a whole year to un-peacock Dray." Daphne snickered as Draconian glared at her.

Soon enough mail came.

Ophiuchus caught sight of a familiar bird, it wasn't an owl, it was a dark falcon, and those who took notice of the falcon couldn't but stare at how beautiful it was.

"I love her." Amelie said looking at the falcon.

The falcon dropped a package infront of him before resting beside Ophiuchus's plate and began to eat Ophiuchus's food, before leaving moments later.

"Thats my baby." She smirked.

Many were curious on who sent the falcon, and the package.

Daphne, Theo, and Blaise, knew the package wasn't from either the twins or Narcissus has they had owls and not a falcon.

Ophiuchus saw a not that had familiar initials written in perfect calligraphy
'A.C.S.P'

He unwrapped the package to reveal a white box in which he opened.

Those watching him saw as he raised a brow before taking out the contents of the box.

It was a bouquet of flowers...?