𝟎𝟕𝟓; "ᴅᴀᴍɴɪᴛ ᴏᴘʜᴇʟɪᴀ"

TIME HAD PASSED, tomorrow is the Slytherin Vs. Gryffindor, Quidditch match.

"YES!" Exclaimed Quidditch fans.

Right now Ophiuchus was quite annoyed at his younger cousin.

"Aren't you always annoyed at everyone and everything?" Theo said.

"No, I'm not annoyed with sleeping." Ophiuchus answered.

"Ophiuchus! Please! It is us against those idiotic lions! Don't you want to watch their downfall?" Draco asked.

"No." Ophiuchus answered.

"Hippogriff shit."

"Fine, if you don't want to watch their downfall." Draco then paused, as he looked into Ophiuchus's eyes nervously.

"Could you watch to support me....?" Draco said rather quietly, as he fidgeted with his hands now looking down at his feet.

Draconian buried his face into his hands, wanting to disappear at the moment.

"Don't worry Dray." Daphne patted him back. "We will be seeing more embarrassing things you've done or said. So suck it up."

"You aren't helping!" Draconian looked up and glared at her.

Ophiuchus just stared at him.

After a few moments of anxiety filled silence for Draco, Ophiuchus patted his head.

"I'll watch." Draco raised his head and smiled at Ophiuchus.

"If you lose, you are watching Akhyls." With that Draco's smile disappeared and he now looked frightened at the idea of watching over Ophiuchus's serpent.

"Well have fun." With that Ophiuchus had walked away leaving behind a happy yet scared Draco.

"You sadistic bitch." Draconian gave Ophiuchus a mock glare.

Behind him, Blaise and Daphne laughed, as Theo just rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry, we will attend your funeral." Daphne told him.

"After all I put the 'fun' in funeral."

Many laughed at that.

"Really, Blaise?" Theo deadpanned.

"Yes really, my mom is the Black Widow. I attended more funerals than parties because of that. Lost track on which number husband she is on." Blaise shrugged.

People in the from the past turned to Dominque Zabini, whom just blinked.

The future followed the past gaze and saw her.

When Ophiuchus and his court saw her, their eyes began widening.

"Mom!" Elias, and Amelie grinned, as they got up and made their way to Dominque and hugged her.

Dominque was just confused.

"Mom?" She repeated, when the pair pulled away from the hug.