Antsy - 6.

You lazed on the couch doing some lecture readings with your highlighter in hand. You flipped a page and highlighted an important detail, trying to memorize it as you went along.

It had been about 3 weeks since that night you shared with Jungkook. School started about a week ago and you were already swamped with work.

You didn't miss him anymore.

He was just a client that happened to be very attractive and sweet to you. To prove to yourself you weren't feigning for him anymore, you went out on a few dates with sugar daddies, allowing yourself to be wined, dined and 69'd as you pleased. 

...

You perked up from your textbook when you heard your phone ding on the coffee table in front of you. You picked up your phone and unlocked your it, smiling as you read the name that popped up, 

House momma <3 – 10:33PM

Hey love <333 

Wanna pick up a shift tonight? 3 guys from last time are comin

Gonna be good $$$

Lemme know xoxoxo

You stared at the phone, mouth agape. You suddenly felt a wave of warmth rush over you and you ran your fingers through your hair before pressing your palm against your already warm cheek. You felt hot.

'J.K.'

His name echoed in your ears and you shook your head. You weren't into him anymore. You were a professional. She said 3 guys were coming anyways. It could have been any one of them.

But... what if?

Your mind lingered to him once again and you picked up the phone, telling your house mom that you're in.

Even if he wasn't the one there tonight, it was good money and the other guys were not bad looking at all. You figured you deserved some fun.

You got up from the couch and headed to your glam room. You didn't have much time but you knew you wanted a good outfit. You went through your closet quickly before putting an outfit and some shoes into your dance bag. You took a shower and ordered your Uber before pulling on a tight t-shirt and some yoga pants. You were about to walk out of the room before remembering something. 

Quickly walking into your bedroom, you walked over to the nightstand and picked up Jungkook's necklace, tucking into the pocket of your bag as you walked out of the room. You slung your dance bag over your shoulder as you grabbed your keys and slid your slides on before locking your house and heading outside to the Uber driver's car.

Once you got to the club, you hurried inside and greeted your house mom and workers before setting your bag down.

You took your makeup bag out and began to go to work on your face.

You didn't want to do the same look you always do tonight. You wanted to look different. You wanted to break all sorts of necks and hearts tonight. 

You were so used to wearing dramatic makeup that hid your natural beauty so  when you were finished your makeup, you felt uncomfortable, itching to rub some dark eyeliner all over your eyes. You forced yourself not to. 

You studied your features in the mirror. You normally straightened your hair but this time you curled it, running your fingers through the curls to create soft, wavy locks. Wearing a simple cat eye that made your eyes look sharp and feline like with a pink lip gloss to complete the look. Your blushed cheeks and glittery highlighter glistening along your skin made you look like a doll.