Prologue Teaser - It's not O.K with O.K!!!

Author's POV:

There was a killing silence in the meeting room right now.

His ergonomic rolling business chair was the only one that was continuously making a screeching noise and the smirk on his lips was annoying the person who was doing the presentation right now.

'The market research says right now that' and again her concentration was broken by the same screeching noise. Annoyed by it she banged the marker to the table and shot him a look and his smirk added more fire to her bubbling anger.

She knew he was her boss but that didn't give him the right to annoy her!!!

'Sir!!! Will you please stop that...' she said in an irritated tone while everyone in the meeting room were looking at the little rabbit who had finally confronted the 'Demon' himself. ...

Yup!!! That's what the market and his employees termed him as...
DEMON!!!

Because he was one!!!
Hot ... sexy...smart... desirable yet merciless!!!

He was a 6.5 tall 110 kgs weighing giant who could eat his employees raw and wouldn't even burp!!!

While everyone was scared of him...
She alone was the fearless one!!!
And that kind of fascinated him!!!

This time he rolled the chair making more sound and asked with a teasing smile...

'Stop what Miss Joshi...' he asked and she wanted to wipe off the smirk that was playing on and off on his face. It fuelled her anger more and he was enjoying it while she was loosing her head.

'Well I think our CEO has better job to do and wouldn't need to attend a petty presentation of a petty employee...This is way too small for your lavish post and I'm sure you have more important work to do than attending this presentation... correct me if I'm wrong S...ir!!!' she said insulting him directly infront of everyone and he shot a look filled with fire and rage.

'Well in that case I think if your presentation didn't impress me yet it would definitely not impress our clients...so you know what..let's not waste my employee's time...the presentation is over folks... back to work' he said standing up and she was shocked.

He smirked again and her eyes filled with tears. It pricked him. Although he was a living demon he couldn't see tears in her eyes.

Everyone left leaving her and him in the room. He got up from his chair and tied his hair into a pony tail and walked closer to her. She was collecting her files in a jiffy as she noted him coming closer to her.

Fear engulfed her as he was approaching her. But still trying to put up a brave face she collected all her belongings and was about to leave when she felt a hot breath close her ears...

'I told you...QUIT!!! But you are adamant!!! I promise you...you won't survive longer here...

Because O.K is never O.K with what he doesn't like!!! Get it???'

he said but her wild floral fragrance like always made him close his eyes and take a deep breath.

He found that is intoxicating. He was never the three piece suit types...he was a man of the wild...he loved jungles, trekking, camping and was a loner. Wild fragrances attracted him a lot and here this one who wore it was a wild berry herself.

She was a rare and in the last 4 months of them being with each other he had surely known that but she was tough. Stubborn and his ego couldn't handle such a tough one.
But his soul couldn't resist her.

'I am not a quitter Sir!!! I won't give up!!!' she said and he smirked saying...

'Good for you...I don't really want you to...' his hot breath was too close to her lips and their lips were inches away...she was shuddering at his proximity...

'Si...Sir ....pa ..Please' she said trying to move away but his huge palms caught hold on her waist in one go and half of her waist was in his palms.

He was always too huge for her.
'Leave Mangalore and go back to your Village Mukta... You don't want to complicate this do you' he asked and his lips still approached closer to her...

She closed her eyes as their noses touched but to his surprise she mumbled...

'No....I won't'

And he was shocked!!!

It was not the first time someone said no to him!!!
But ofcourse she was the only one who said 'No' to him!!!

'Well then be ready for the consequences Miss Mukta Joshi or shall I say...
Mrs Mukta Omkar Nayak!!!' he announced and she shivered at his manly intimidating voice.

Her teary eyes met his angry ones like they would set the world on fire 🔥

This was always the case when they came together...

She was strong...he was wrong!!!

She saw tough times...he gave people tough time!!!

She craved love...he hated love...

She never found one...he never wanted one!!!

She was a keeper...he was a goner!!!

He was 6.5...she was 5.5 !!!

He weight 110kgs...she was exactly divided by 2 ...55 kgs !!!

Together...they were a beautiful disaster!!!

They were bound by a secret as 'Destiny Tied them in a knot'...

After all it's never easy to be a...

DEMON's SECRET WIFE!!!