Chapter 39

MUKTA

His hot breath fanned on my face and I felt slowly him bridging the gaps between my waist and his hands and a smirk appeared on his face...

'I don't care!!!' I said at once...I wanted to yell loudly but only a mere whisper left my throat and he bent more into my face.

'You don't care baby girl??? Then why is that sweat beed travelling through your neckline and disappearing into those ooh so deep and enticing valleys!!! Ahhh I like the view by the way!!!' he said almost staring at my cleavage and I pushed him in one go...

Jerk!!!

'Stay away from me...I told you we are not meant for' and before I could utter another word he roughly gripped my wrist and pulled me into him...I crash landed on his chest while I saw anger lurking around his face....

'You want me to stay away from you??? You want me to give you a divorce right...well I thought let's discuss this once we go to Mangalore but no earlier the better!!!' saying he dragged me via the bushes and I wondered where was he taking me and I saw his caravan was standing there in all glory.

In one go he pushed me into the caravan and closed the door!!! Honestly I was shivering at the thought of being with this man all alone in a secluded space. Specially because I knew my hormones go all messed up whenever he is infront of me and to add on right now he stood in front of me in his black boxers all wet and hot!!!

Damnnn!!! My heart was having its private concert right now!!!

But to my surprise he came infront of me with a small file and a towel and stood infront of me.

'Yours!!!' saying he handed the file to me while still rubbing his wet chest and stomach with the towel. I swallowed hard suddenly feeling too hot.

'Read it!!!' he said and I began going through the papers while it was getting darker so he switched on the lights so I could read and I was shocked.

'Di... divorce papers???' I asked in one go while he nodded while still rubbing his long wet hair. My hands were shivering. He signed them???

'You...You signed them???' I asked and he smiled and said...
'Exactly how you wanted! I signed them and three months down the line it would be submitted to the court as per your wish!!!' and my eyes welled up. I don't know why tears filled my eyes. I cleared my throat and blinked through my tears.

'Hmmmm...Yup...It's...it's over!!!!good!!! Thanks!!!' I said and just while I was about to leave he huskily whispered in my ears making me feel a shiver down my spine...

'Not yet baby girl!!!' And I turned around to feel this beastly being too close to me...

'Om.. Omkar...wh...what ar...are you... doing...' but the words next died in my mouth as his huge palms slowly caressed my left cheek and I closed my eyes. He slowly tucked a strand of hair behind ears and said...

'We are not done yet baby!!!' he said and I stood there shivering while he whispered... 'Open your eyes baby girl!!!' and his hot breath on my cheeks made a pool down my abdomen ready for me to drown in embarassment. Only if he could smell my arousal he would know what a desperate woman I am for his touch!!! Why does he affect me so much???

Fuck you!!!

'I would love to but I think we must sort a bunch of things before that!!!' he said and my eyes popped out while I saw him smirking.

Damnnn I was too loud I guess!!!

'You still are!!!' he smiled more and I covered my mouth with my palms as the papers fell down. He carefully picked them up and kept it on the little foldable table and took a few steps closer to me and I kept moving back until my back hit the door. And before I could think much I was caged between this demon of my husband and the door.