Chapter 36

OMKAR

Her thick golden anklets kept ringing a 'Chan chan' everytime she ran to get a certain something that the priest or Tai asked her to get. Everytime she managed to forget something she hit her forehead with her pretty little palms and bit her tongue which brushed against her soft plump lips...she smiled brightly as some kids ran in a circle surrounding her asking for a laddoo from the plate she carried and every time she lifted that plate up high in air to keep the kids away from it her thin golden chain shone brightly around her slender waist which made my heart skip multiple beats.

'She is gorgeous na' a voice whispered in my ears...I smiled and said...

'Indeed...beauty with elegance!!!'

'Hmmm you feel like going closer to her na???' the voice whispered again...

Oh I sooo like this voice... exactly knows what I want to do...

'Absolutely... whenever I see her...I just want to pull her into my arms and hug her so damn tight...'

'Anddd' the voice asked...

I blushed and said...
'Oh there is so much happening inside when I see her...I don't really know if this is how I feel right now about her...how would it go in future!!!'

'Hmmmm... maybe you could like have a lot of babies with her what say??' the voice asked and I dreamily imagined her playing with our daughters.

'No....just two little daughters...with her looks and my eyes...her goodness and my attitude...just perfect savage babies...God she will be the perfect mommy!!! She would feed them and I would feed her...She would tie their piggytails and I would play with her silky soft hair... Gosh they smell so good and that fragrance...I don't know what perfume that is...' I tried breathing deeply when the voice said...

'Oh thaaaaaat ... that's a special ether she extracts from The miniature roses, the gardenia, sandalwood oil and many more...ohhhh I'll give you the recipe!!!' the voice said and my eyes widened!!! I turned around and saw Pattu standing next to me showing all her 32 teeth!!!

Damnnn I always blurt out everything when I'm with her!!! Indeed she calls me her bro!!! If not by blood definitely I'm her soul bro!!!

'By the way Anna...in order to have babies you need to romance Shizuka Vanni and in order to do that you need to heal her first...you hurt her a lot Anna...I saw her crying silently yester midnight' she said and my heart ached.

'I promise you Pattu...I will do anything to earn your Vanni's apology!!!' I said honestly to which she smiled and said...

'In that case...I have an idea!!! This one worked in mine n Rudra's case!!! And knowing Shizuka Vanni and her temper...this one's gonna definitely bring you both closer' she said with a wink and I wondered what. But that evil smile of hers and I was sure that something is definitely gonna be creepy!!!

MUKTA

I kept helping Tai when every few minutes once I could feel a flash on my face and I huffed annoyingly!!! This guy was back to his old charms. He and his camera. Anything but I'm going to fall for it this time. No !!! Never!!! I ignored him completely.

Rithu and Prajwal were taking the wedding vows when Rithu felt thirsty and asked me for water, I went to the kitchen to get some water when I heard some giggles and laughter. I peeped into the kitchen and the scene I saw had a fire ignited inside me!!!

My husband was standing in between these girls and giggling and laughing as this dinosaur husband of mine kept eating sweets from their plates.

Each one was trying to feed him...How I wish I could break their fingers and feed the cats!!!