Chapter 1

OMKAR:

India...
Serenity is the word that defines my country!!!
I have travelled the world. Trekking and exploring the world gives me immense happiness!
I have travelled different corners of the world discovering new places, new people! Nature attracts me!!!

But there's nothing like your own country! After living years in London finally I am back to my country.
India.

I was back to my hometown. My Mangalore. My Kodial. My Kudla. The place I once vowed to never visit again. But I came back. Yes I came back home finally after I gathered guts to face my father.

We as children at times forget that although we have grown up, our parents have the seen the world more than us. Dad kept warning me about Panchami. He kept saying she is manipulating me, playing with me. He always saw her true face and kept reminding me she is a gold digger but I trusted my so called 'love' more than my father.

I disowned them trusting the girl who became my world since 12 months and ended up consummating our relationship and when she claimed of her pregnancy I couldn't even think that she could lie about such a sensitive thing. I fought with my parents and left this country only for her to unveil her true face and claim that she did this for 'Us'.

Like seriously? Us???
And finally when she got to know I'm leaving her, she yelled at me saying...
'I must be lucky because she had chosen me over my younger brother whom she probably 'loved'!!!'. She choked my heart under the weight of her selfishness clearly stating how imperfect I am.

Yes I wasn't the usual kind of a guy!
I was a loner. I liked spending time in the wild. I travelled, clicked photos, enjoyed wild life safaris, sleeping under the stars. I had minimal requirements in life.

Food
Sleep
Work
Travel
Repeat.

This is how my life has always been. Yes I'm not the quintessential 3 piece suit, blazer, types!!! But that is how I am.

I like it simple. I feel hot and congested wearing so much of clothes. I believe in wearing clothes enough to cover myself.
Anyways girls like me in lesser clothes.
So do I!!

I wear shorts and a sando tshirt at home.
A ripped jeans and sleeveless tshirts, jackets, loose thin material tshirts to office, and in bedroom I believe in #FreetheD!!!
Yeah!!! I prefer my birthday suit!!!

But sleep and food is what I cannot compromise with!!!
Because if food is life, sleep is after life!!! Heaven!!!
My brother says I eat like a dinosaur and sleep like a dead body!!!
Well...won't lie!!!
I'm helpless!!!

Thinking about food I suddenly heard my stomach grumbling. I slowly switched off the music in my caravan.

Yes!!! I travel in a caravan!!! Reason???
I'm a huge guy!!!
I am 6.5!!! I weigh approximately 110 kgs!!!
I don't want to kill a baby car and neither do I want to torture my body.

I wouldn't mind a truck too but caravan is more comfortable when I'm travelling random villages.

I was traveling this weekend on a random trip as even though all the family drama has been resolved and my father and me have hugged it out but there is still issues between Rudra my younger brother and his wife Prarthana whom now I consider like a little sister.
They both are so much in love with each other but initially Rudra wanted to divorce Prarthana then Prarthana wanted to divorce Rudra. Now I don't know their complicated relationship status.

Just to help Rudy I even ended up taking over dad's organisation and resumed the CEO post here. Overnight I handed over my flourishing business to my team in London and came back to Mangalore to handle Nayak's!!!
Our ancestral business which was nurtured by my father, me and then my brother was now again in my arms as my brother wanted to only do jewellery designing like before and thought that 'Demon' can handle the market better!!!