Chapter 24

MUKTA

His eyes were digging into my soul and I wanted to hide myself somewhere...I tried working!!! TRIED!!! Honestly I couldn't concentrate on a little thing to add on this beast of a man decided to loiter around me throughout the day and his intoxicating scent was driving me crazy.

Would anyone mind if I kiss my boss pulling him straight down on my computer table and for extra comfort maybe I throw away this monitor. I was only thinking ways of climbing upon him like a little baby monkey and kiss those delicious lips of his which had left me breathless today morning!!! My breath rugged and went crazy whenever I recalled that very moment and to add on were his intense gaze like he would eat me up!!

Honestly I wouldn't mind that!!!
He slightly took his lower lip into his mouth trying to press it with his thumb finger recalling of the minute I bit his lip while indulging in the act of smooching my man like a desperate hungry woman!!! Causing his lower lip to swell a little and cause him a small cut there. Everytime he looked at me touching the cut with his thumb finger gave me trembling sensation down my south pole!!! I was melting, oozing and there was a pool down there just with his one look!!!

Gosh!!! Can a kiss take you so much on a overdrive???

Just then I heard Kalindi say ...
'Ummm Mukta can you show O.K the blueprint soft copies of the backyard garden that Mr Kotian sent us today afternoon' and I nodded and said 'Sure' while I kept saving the snapshots of the reports so that I could e-mail them to him but then suddenly I felt a hot breath against the nape of my neck leaving my body in shivers!!!

My throat dried up as I heard...
'I hope someone doesn't throw me into a harrasment case this time!!!" And then his beard tickles slightly against my shoulder when he says...
'Smooth!!!' and I think twice if he meant the report or his move!!!

'Can you email this as well to me' his face more towards my face and this time I turn around and my eyes measure the distance between our lips. While he eyes them asking 'Why is your lip swollen Miss Joshi...are you not feeling well? Do you need some medicine' he looks mischievously into my eyes and then looks at my lips and my heart is thumping like a crazy rock band drummer. I blink multiple times when he bends closer to my ears and whispers 'I would love to give you some medicine baby girl' and I shiver. He smirks and leaves while throughout the day I feel his gaze on me.

Finally while wrapping up for the day I think of going to meet him. Gauri Aunty had called me up asking us to reach home early today as Shivansh and Sanskriti were coming back from their long honeymoon today but were leaving to London tomorrow as Sanskriti's second semester was beginning in 3 days so Gauri Aunty had planned of a small dinner today where Prarthana's and Sanskriti's family was invited and hence wanted us to be home on time.

I saw the clock was ticking 8pm already and we were already an hour late. Aunty asked us to be home by 7pm but Omkar was busy and I didn't want to disturb him knowing the fact that he was working on this project since last one week rigorously. But when the clock ticked 8 I decided to finally barge in and this time when I knocked in and stepped in I was up for a shock.

I could see although Kalindi and Asad gobbling up a burger each while still were busy writing down some notes my eyes still darted upon Manisha who was trying to clean something off Omkar's chin and my anger shot up to cloud nine!!!

'Omkar...Gauri Aunty cal'

'Miss Joshi... Please take a cab and leave I have an important meeting I need to finish it and you can tell mom I had my dinner here'

'But Omkar...you know it's Shivansh and Sanskriti's last day here before they leave to London tomorrow' I tried convincing him. Although I haven't spent more time with Shivansh I knew the bond between these three brothers was beautiful. They were too close knit and Shivansh wouldn't want to miss having Omkar with him'