Chapter 7

MUKTA

He stood there with a stern face and that long stick. Will he hit on my head then kill me??? And maybe rob me???
But wait a minute what do I have to be robbed???

Jewellery you idiot!!!
Oh god yes!!!
He is planning to maybe kill me, take all the jewellery???
Heyyy but wait how much jewellery do you have Mukta!!!
A chain, a small wedding chain, a pair of earrings and one gold bangle!!!

Look at his van!!!
That thing is definitely a luxury one... although looks like a grey colored luxury ambulance!!! Nevermind!!!
But still!!!

The jewellery you are wearing should be enough for its one time diesel price girl!!!
True that!!!

Then what is he planning to ...Ouuu wait!!!
Maybe he's a psycho like I thought before... remember he's always hungry???

Just while I was thinking all this I see him carrying a fistful of salt in his hand!!!

Holy crap he's a psycho killer!!!!
No wonder he's stopped in the jungle, by the riverside...so he could maybe chop me into pieces...cook my tiny little body parts and make a soupy curry out of me and what slurrrrrrrp!!!
Shit shit he's a man-eater!!!
No wonder he's got salt!!! And he eats so much food!!!
The reason why he got me jackfruit and those berries...the more I eat the more he gets to eat!!!

He'll chop me, then marinate me and then eat me!!!

Mulgi tu phasli reeee (Girl you're stuck!!!)

Just when he approached closer I shouted...
'Look I won't be delicious to eat and I'm a vegetarian too and I'm just 55 kgs... please spare me babaaaaaaaaa' I screamed in fear while he made a confused face and asked me not to move!!!

No god don't kill me so early!!!
Forget s*x I didn't even get kissed!!!
I really wanna be kissed!!!
Gosh please!!!

And seeing the fact that he was still approaching me I didn't have a choice and I lifted my skirt up a little, turned around throwing my leg up and in one go I kicked on his jewel!!!
And the hulk of a man that he was fell on his knees making a 'Ouuuuuuuchhhh' and I closed my mouth with my palms...

That's what you get if you try to make me your 'happy meal!!!'
And I started running from there while he kept calling me...
'Muktaaaaa wait...ahhhh...you stupid girl..
Wait..
Ahhhhhhhh' he groaned in pain and I took a chance to run away while suddenly he screamed...

'You stupid girl look at your legs...' and although I didn't care to listen to him abruptly my eyes fell on my feet and I was shocked to see black insect like thing on my legs...

They were like worms I had never seen in my life. They were huge and I didn't even feel it's existence on my legs...

But when I tried to pull it out I saw a deep wound and blood oozing out of it. Freak!!!
I screamed in fear and ran into the river to clean me up but these were adamant!!!

What the hell were these????

I saw Omkar lying on the ground and still howling in pain but he somehow managed to stand up after sometime and kept screaming...

'Water wouldn't help you dumb girl...come here...' and that's when it striked me he came to help me...

Without thinking twice I went closer to him.

'I am so sorry Omkar...I ...I was scared that'

'O Shutup you stupid girl you kicked in my shin...I hate you... but I can't help you in this condition...lift that skirt up and stand there...'

He slowly started removing the worms one by one from my legs with help of sharp end of the stick and I saw some were tiny, some medium sized but as time passed they were growing huge.  With each one removed I saw a deep wound and fresh blood oozing out of it. Anyone could faint seeing the blood flow but I have seen blood losses, I would make ayurvedic medicines and at times people came to me and dad with bleeding wounds and dad would treat them. I however would only observe but never had I seen something like this!!!