Chapter 4

OMKAR

Hazel brown eyes shining bright like they challenged the stars in the moon lit sky tonight...

Her face radiating all the moonlight like it loudly asked me...who is more beautiful...the one in the sky of the one standing infront of me...that small cherry like nose, sharp jawline with plump cheeks and those inviting pink berry like lips...

She flipped her long wavy waist length long hair and I was left mesmerized. With that peacock like neckline and the hour glass body she had she was trying to at times play hide and seek with all the moonlight who helped me get a better glance at this midnight flower who had blossomed infront of me...

In that Maharastrian Navvari saree and minimal jewellery she looked like a goddess. That's when my eyebrows narrowed and I suddenly spoke up..

'They accused you of being a robber, they said you robbed their precious jewellery' I said at once and she was quick to respond as she took a step closer and said at once...

'Its all a lie...I don't want any jewellery or anything from anyone...the sarpanch is a selfish man..he announced I am supposed to marry that old hag.. blaming that my father who is no more now didn't pay his debts...but believe me my dad did pay every damn interest on time and just because there are no proofs with me to prove my point they are lying that my dad is a fraud and now in return they want me to marry that oldie..never will I do that!' she roared bravely and took a step ahead...now her face was clearly seen.

She was beautiful. Her skin was radiating with a shiney glow such that I couldn't even blink! She left me astonished and I was still unable to understand how pretty can a girl look in a simple bindi, no make up and a messy hairdo...it was clear that she was a runaway bride.

She snapped her finger infront of me and I looked elsewhere
..

Gosh!!! I was scanning her like a creep!!!
It's only until I realised she is a 'woman' my brains alerted me saying...

'You and women don't go together remember O.K???
O.K stays away from woman!!!'

Remembering that I took a step away from him and said...

'Shhhhhuuuu... Hurrrr...stay...stay there...' and she raised an eyebrow and looked at me making a wierd face...

'Lu...lu...look...you wanted me to help you...I did ..now get out of my caravan' I said at once and she raised her eyebrows...and suddenly said...

'Look Mister Mowgli...I'm not here to stay in this...in this grey ambulance forever!!!' she said and I was pissed...

'Did you just call my caravan an ambulance???'

'Yup...and if you missed I also called you Mowgli!!! But looks like your tubelight takes time..' she said and I was honestly regretting helping this runaway bride!!!

'Look lady roadrunner...just because you are pretty don't think I would just agree to anything and everything you blabber ok? Anyways leave my caravan right now...I don't like those people who don't respect my house...my caravan!!!' I said firmly and she rolled her eyes.

That was kinda cute though!!!

'She opened the caravan knob and jumped down but a piece of her saree was caught onto the handle of my caravan and her saree tore...

'Chya Maila (Marathi slang)...no wonder I called this an ambulance..look what it did to saree ..damnnn'

I was equally annoyed. I helped her untangle the saree when that same wild fragrance hits my nose and I breath deeply closing my eyes while I open my eyes I see my face too close to hers...