Chapter 37

OMKAR

She kept staring at me angrily while still pressing her back to the wall while I bit my lower lip and took a step back to maintain a good distance from her and turned my back towards her.

'I didn't mean to do it Mukta..but please just once listen to me...I only need to talk to you!!!'

While she spat angrily...
'Doesnt mean you forcefully begin to undress a woman!!! Every time these cheap tricks don't work with me... specially when a rich man like you tries to quote a price even for a comforting hug or even a heartfelt kiss!!! How much will you pay me to see my exposed back tell me!!!' she said while her voice broke and my eyes filled with tears and I shut my eyes tightly and tears spilled out of my eyes.

Her every word was like a slap on my face. Indeed I have hurt her way too much. How could I even say such things that night. I ruined everything.

No Omkar!!! You have to ask for her forgiveness. You have to!!!

'I know baby girl...I hurt you...I have crossed every damn line of respect in a relationship by literally auctioning our relationship but just listen to me once... please' I begged to her and my eyes went to see her reflection in the mirror while I gasped for a brief moment as I saw her move her lush long hair on the left side of her chest and began tying the fasteners. Our eyes met through the mirror and she spat angrily...

'DONT SEE!!!' and I averted my gaze elsewhere and whispered a 'Sorry!!!'

In return she said...'Say what you have to say...fast!!!' and I let go off a breath that was stuck in my throat and began...

'I have trust issues... specially when it comes to women. First time it happened when I was in 6th standard and we used to visit my granny's home in summer vacations...there was an aunty who stayed in my grandmother's neighborhood...she would call me home and offer me chocolate. In return she would touch me. I would initially deny her saying it's 'bad touch' but she would not listen. One day she literally pulled down my pants and inners and I was shocked. I was a overgrown child but still I was a child Mukta. A mere 11 year old. I still remember I came home running and hugged my grandmother confessing about what happened but what I heard from her was even more shocking.

I was told 'You are a boy!!! And boys don't cry. Boys don't get molested!!!' and that's when self doubt arouse in me. I was a tall and a hafty boy, to add on was my height. I was a biggie since my school days itself but I wasn't like Rudra or Shivansh. They were all strong and brave. I wasn't. I would get scared of even hurting a mosquito.'

While she asked...
'Is that the reason you are still scared of cockroaches?'

To which I smiled and said...
'Lizards too!!! Although I'm good with rest of the animal kingdom thanks to my trecking and doing forest camping!!!'

She hummed. I continued.

'I would get bullied in the school as well but I knew if I had to survive this cruel world I need to be a fighter and I voluntarily went to dad and asked him if I could attend the boxing classes in the school. Boxing built the much required self esteem in me. I was a big strong boy who could fight the world now but my childhood scars were still deep. That aunty stayed next to my grandmother's house, kept visiting our home too, she passed me creepy statements like 'Do you remember our private time?' and although I was a big boy that line brought shivers down my spine.

I still regret I couldn't do anything about her. I would avoid going to my grandmother's home and last I heard was the lady shifted to a different city. So when Harry tried to molest you, I actually saw that lady and her creepy face all over again. The reason why I made sure Harry gets beaten black and blue after that incident. No one should go through it. No child...no man...no woman...no third gender!!! Molestation is wrong with everyone.