Chapter 45 - Republished

Republishing this chapter as many readers weren't able to comment on Chapter 45 inspite of multiple attempts. Hopefully this resolves the issue.

Love you all ❤️
Enjoy ❤️
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

MUKTA

'Hmmmm this is delicious baby girl... Excellent Tandoori Paneer...you know what... when we go for our jungle safari honeymoon... please use the same marination and make a few kgs of Tandoori Chicken for me ok!!!' he said licking his fingers and I was angrily staring at him while I was making the report for the 4th time. He has been rejecting the same from last 3 days for no reason. He would come back with a silly lame reason but if he is stubborn so am I...I will bloody hell make him approve it today!!!' so I sat working even during our lunch break which I am supposed to spend with him.

It's been a month bearing through his stupid rules and regulations and facing his rejections for each proposal, each ether I make. It's like he doesn't let it go to any team. He rejects it straight up!!!

While I saw still typing the report I heard him say
..
'Useless!!! I thought you were smart enough to atleast get the point baby...' he said taking another bite of Paneer and I looked at him. I was confused while he smiled leaning more into his business chair and said
.
.
'I want you to quit!!! Your work won't be approved baby girl!!!' and my anger shot up...

'What the hell do you think of yourself? Who do you think you are???'

To which he smirked and stood up and walked closer to me. In one go he pulled the rolling chair towards him and I was too close to him. He bent to my height and looked into my eyes and whispered...

'Your legally wedded husband...In Marathi...Tuzha Navro Baiko (Your groom wifey!!!)' he said and my lips parted. He slowly touched my lower lip and whispered...
'I love your berry like lips baby girl!!!' and my eyes widened while he whispered again...

'But I love the food you make...a little more...' he said and popped another piece of paneer and moaned. I rolled my eyes.

'Move...I need to go...I have a meeting with Sunil in about 15 mins' saying I tried to get up only for me to be pushed back into the chair while he leaned into me and his teasing smile was gone. He muttered angrily...

'Mr Kulkarni!!! It's ONLY Mr Kulkarni for you!!! And I want you to stay away from him. I know that looser was your ex. And I want him nowhere near you!!!' he spat angrily while I raised an eyebrow and said...

'Sunil wasn't my ex. We were engaged to each other. He...wanted to marry me and then he himself backed off from the marriage. So technically he's a nobody!!!' I said while Omkar scratched the tip of his nose and said...

'Good he's a nobody!!! But I don't like the way he stares at you!!! I know he tries to talk to you...Just let me know if he is trying to get too close!!! I'll make sure to take good care of him!' he said posesively while I narrowed my eyebrows and said...

'You don't need to be my bodyguard and I can certainly handle all my personal matters!' saying I tried to get up only for him to tower me and say...

'Your every matter is my matter! Your past... present or future! You are MINE!!!' he said looking deep into my eyes and I shivered at his sharp gaze.

While suddenly someone pushed the door of his cabin and there stood a girl with brown hair, fair skin, curvey. She was beautiful. She looked a little shocked, a little surprised seeing me and Omkar and suddenly I realised I was too close to Omkar.

Suddenly Chandni our receptionist walked in saying...
'Sorry Sir...Sorry Mukta...I tried stopping this lady but she was stubborn. She said she knows Omkar Sir!!!' and then I see Omkar's eyes had gone red. He was having a disgusted look on his face.