Chapter 40

Thank you for 100k reads on this book...It really is special as the book is still ongoing ❤️ Keep your love pouring on OMukta ❤️ I love each one of you ❤️ Thank you. ❤️✨
Hope you enjoy the update 😉

MUKTA

His tongue shoved posesively inside my mouth and I was pushed back. He tasted every inch of my mouth. He tasted sweet...And I drowned in this pouring kiss while I closed my eyes. His lips savored mine. I softly caressed his cheeks and his thick beard tickled my fingers but his embrace felt heavenly. After a brief moment when we both were breathless he took a step back and I slowly felt his lips on my earlobes and I was getting wild with his every action.

'Omm...Omkarr....' I moaned his name at his proximity which was driving me crazy but next minute he whispered...

'Would you still want to say you don't feel anything for me babygirl???' and my eyes shot open!!!

I saw him smiling and I was irked. In one go I pushed him by his shoulders and took a step away from the current position. Recalling how desperately I jumped upon him like a crazy woman I felt ashamed and embarassed. My hormones are absolutely uncontrollable when I am around him.

But before I could utter a word... his strong arms snaked into my waist and his face dug into my neck and I was breathless again...

'Dont deny it babygirl!! I know you are angry but please don't say that you don't feel anything for me... Given a chance you would give me my first daughter within next 9 months baby girl!!! You want me inside you so badly!!! I feel the heat!!! You can't see me in pain...you comfort me like a mother when I'm low, caress me like a lover when I'm high and stay by my side in my worst as my constant!!! You are my perfect half Mukta!!! Stop torturing yourself!!! Stop fighting yourself!!! You love me!!! Just say it!!' he said and slowly left a wet kiss on my neck and I closed my eyes.

'I know I hurt you Mukta...And I'm genuinely sorry...I promise to always respect you and be by your side and I understand Mukta everything is not business...love isn't!!!' he said and I opened my eyes as fresh tears poured from my eyes and I said...

'Yet you asked me to quote my price that night Omkar!!!' and a drop of tear fell from my eyes.

He turned me around and cupped my cheeks and said...
'I was drunk Mukta...I wasn't in my senses...' but I showed him my palm and he stopped...

'So being drunk gives you the right to term me a gold digger? A whore??? You asked me to quote the price of our kisses and hugs Omkar...so tell me...right now we almost made out... what will you quote the price for it...kisses...10k...smooches 25k...wait..let's do this...let me give you a blow job how much will you quote that tell me baby...come on...how about you bidding to touch my parts right now...how much for touching my waist and how much for squeezing my breast...come let's decide and then you can pay me all together...come na!!?' I said and his hold my shoulders loosened and his eyes filled with tears and he took a step back as he whispered painfully...

'Mukta...no please'

And I wiped my tears and said...
'You have your own fears right Omkar...you are scared of women after that bad incident....have you thought about me??? I am alone in this world...I lost my Ayi at a very young age and then I lost my Baba...I am struggling with my gut and will to save that childhood home which was been claimed by that Sarpanch illegally. I am not a money hungry beast Omkar. Yes I'm ambitious but not cheap!!! I want to earn money not dig it out of a rich businessman's pocket!!! I want to buy that home back fighting it legally in the right away. Baba still had to return the Sarpanch 1.75 lakh Rupees and even if I win the court case which Fari thinks I will, I would still return this money to the Sarpanch because my Baba says only the money which we earn with honesty stays rest is lost!!! And along with it we even loose respect in our own eyes and I don't want to loose that!!!