Amy and Rory Williams

(sorry for not updating! explanation at the end!)

You probably know who Amy and Rory Williams, sometimes known as Amy and Rory Pond, are.

What you may not know is that they knew Sally Jackson.

Here's a little bit about that:

Sally Jackson was as bit of a troublemaker.

Not the usual troublemaker that you think of. No, not at all.

She would usually get in trouble for writing in class, due to her dream of becoming an author.

She would write in class, the teacher would yell at her, and she'd put her stuff away. This started in 6th grade and still went on into high school.

One day, she was in school, and she had many ideas going around in her head.

She was writing on a sheet of paper she had, when the teacher noticed and told her to put it away. She did not listen and continued.

Here's the more of the story party:

"Sally, go to the principal's." her teacher had said.

Sally sighed. This wasn't the usual thing that happened, but it was for a petty thing like writing. Even if it was in math class.

She picked up her stuff and went down to the principal's office.

For this year, there was two people filling in for the principal and assistant principal, due to something happening to them and the school system was looking for replacements.

Sally knocked on the door, and sat on the bench outside the office.

About a minute later, a woman with redish-sort-of-graying hair walked opened the door of the office.

"Come in." she said with a strong accent.

Sally walked in, her head down.

"Now why were you sent here by your teacher?" she asks.

"I was writing in math class, even after I was asked not to." Sally said.

Amy, who was the fill-in principal, thinks for a moment, before responding "Why didn't you stop writing?"

"I had a lot of ideas, and I don't get to write too much at home." she replies.

"Why not?" Amy questions.

"I have to earn money for my uncle and I, I've lived with him since I was 5, when my parents died in a plane crash." Sally responds.

"Would you give me a moment, please?" Amy asks.

"Of course." Sally responds.

Amy walks out of the room to her husband, Rory's, office he was using, being the fill-in assistant principal.

The two talked for a couple minutes, and Amy came back in while Rory did something.

"I have something to tell you, once Assistant Principal Williams comes in." Amy says.

Rory walks in, a paper in hand.

"Principal Williams told me about your situation, and we'd like to give you this." he says, handing Sally the paper.

"I had to live alone with my aunt for a while, so I know how are feeling." Amy explains. "If you ever need anything, that is our information."

"Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Williams." Sally says, with a small smile.

"Before you go back to class, let me tell you one thing." Amy says. "Believe in the stories you're told and witness, because they'll do something great for you one day."

Hi people!

I am extremely sorry for the long hiatus, and I hope I can do a lot more writing soon!

I've been busy with school, and Wattpad on my phone isn't working.

But I'm planning on doing some crossovers with things like Sherlock and Twenty One Pilots, along with some other fandoms!

Believe in the stories you're told and witness, because they'll do something great for you one day

-Meg