Ana Carlon

Hey there. I'm Ana Carlon. And three nights ago, I went to the Bradley's party.

That's where I got together my girlfriend, Vera.

Also, I'm a demigod. I'm a daughter of Mars, in the 5th cohort. Probably one of the only nice ones, besides Praetor Zhang.

And I'm 99.9% sure Vera and her brother Jack are demigods too.

I have a hunch they're children of Venus.

The reason I think they're demigods is I secretly cut them with imperial gold, and they bled.

The Venus part is because they love fashion.

I got in my car and drove over to their house.

I knocked on the door, and.. Hazel answered it?

"Oh, hey Ana. You've realized it too?" Hazel asked.

"Yeah." I responded in a confuse tone. "Why are you here?"

"Well, Vera invited me over to help her plan something." Hazel replied. "But now that you're here, we should tell them."

I walk in with Hazel.

"ANA!" Vera says when she sees me.

She comes up and hugs me. I gladly hug back.

"Vera?" Hazel says. "Can you get your brother?"

"Sure. Why?" Vera responds.

"We'll tell you when you get down. And tell him to bring Frank with him." Hazel says.

Vera obeys, and in a couple minutes, we were all sitting at the table.

We explained to them about them being demigods, and then their clothes changed.

"That confirms it. Children of Venus." Frank says.

"So we'll go to camp?" Jack asks.

"Yep!" I responded.

We talked to their dad, and soon enough, we were all packed up and headed to camp.

While we were in the car, I asked "So, Vera, what were you planning with Hazel?"

"It was going to be a date with you." Vera said. "But I guess that won't happen."

"Don't worry. There's plenty of places we can have that date at Camp Jupiter." I say, adding a wink.

And with that, she kissed me on the cheek.

And we all talked the rest of the way.

IT'S THE VERANA CHAPTER

YOU'RE WELCOME

YAY TWO UPDATES TODAY

Probably one of the only nice ones, besides Praetor Zhang.

-Meg