Josh Chomik

Travis, Connor, and Katie were in New Jersey on a mission to find more demigods. They went under the code names of Alec (Travis), Andrew (Connor), and Bailey (Katie), but they only used the names at school. They were living together in a moderately sized house. It was Sunday, and the Stoll brothers were begging for food. Katie agreed to take them to McDonalds, as long as she got to go grocery shopping by herself later, and the two Stolls weren't allowed to prank for the day.

"Are we there yet?" the two boys asked at the same time.

"We're still in the driveway, doofuses." Katie said, starting the car.

"Are we there yet?" the two asked again.

"Again, still in the driveway." Katie said, backing out of the driveway.

About half way to McDonalds, the started to ask "Are we there ye-?"

"No! We are not there yet!" Katie whisper screamed.

When they got to McDonalds, Connor and Travis ran in like little kids. Katie readjusted her purse on her shoulder.

"What do you guys want?" Katie asked.

"CHICKEN NUGGET HAPPY MEALS!!" the two screamed, laughing.

Katie ordered the two boys their Happy Meals and a cheeseburger for herself. They sat down in the pretty much empty McDonalds. The only area occupied was a table in the corner, where two teenage girls sat, taking pictures of their food and singing songs by Justin Bieber.

Suddenly, a group of people walking in. One had a camera in his hands. In the group was all guys, but one girl. They seemed familiar, but Katie couldn't quite remember who they were. The group took the booth behind theirs. The girl from the group turned around and tapped on Katie's shoulder.

"Yes?" Katie said.

"I'd just like to apologize if my brother and his friends get kind of weird. They're recording a video for my brother's YouTube channel. I'm Amanda, by the way." the girl, Amanda, says.

"I'm Katie." Katie responds. She sees the Stolls eavesdropping on their conversation. "What's your brother's YouTube channel?"

"It's thecomputernerd01." A boy says.

"And who might you be?" Travis asked the boy.

"I'm Tyler." he says, putting two thumbs up.

"Wait! You guys are-" Travis starts.

"thecomputernerd01, tmntyler, Josh Sobo, and Stephen_NJ!" Connor finishes.

"Don't forget Amanda!" Katie adds.

Josh Sobo takes out his camera.

"Are you going to vlog?" Connor asks.

"Yep." Josh Sobo says.

He starts talking about being at McDonalds, then he turns the camera towards Katie, Connor, and Travis. Connor and Travis be their normal selves, which means they act crazy. Katie just acts shy.

"WE JUST MET THESE PEOPLE" Josh Sobo said.

"No duh." Katie whispered, causing Amanda to laugh quietly.

"WILL YOU GUYS BE OUR BEST FRIENDS?" Tyler asked, his mouth full of French fries.

"OF COURSE!" the Stoll brothers said in unison.

Katie silently laughed.

The group talked a bit more, then Josh Sobo turned off his camera.

"Hey, can I see your phone for a sec?" Amanda asked Katie.

"Sure." Katie responded.

She dug her monster proof phone out of her purse and handed it to Amanda. She quickly typed in her password, because she didn't want Amanda to be able to see her lock screen, which was a picture of Travis and her. Amanda typed something in and handed the phone back to her.

"My phone number. Just in case you need me, or just want to hang out." Amanda said.

"Thanks." Katie replied, smiling.

Katie put her phone back in her purse, but not before checking the time.

1:30

She turned to Connor and Travis.

"We have to get going." she said.

The trio stood up. Connor and Travis frowned.

"It was really nice meeting you." Katie said to Amanda.

"Do we have to go?" Connor and Travis asked at the same time.

"Yes, we have to go." Katie said.

The trio waved goodbye to the group, and left the McDonalds.

"Well, that was a fun lunch. Wasn't it?" Katie said.

And that's when Grover popped out of the bushes.

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't even able to update. I've had actin camp these past two weeks, and I actually worked on this in the car. But anyways, I'm going to stop doing the requests for a while, and make some with either YouTubers or other famous people. Comment some suggestions, please! Also, I'm going to have a little thing I say at the end of my chapters in the author's note. I'm going to start doing it in this chapter. Also, follow me on twitter. My twitter is @MeghanMKirk. I'm going to start tweeting things about my stories {but mainly this one} on it.

Stay crazy!

{ if you didn't notice, Stay Crazy! is what it's going to be }