Will Guastella

Hi. I'm Will, son of Apollo. No, I'm not Will Solace. Will Solace moved to New Rome for college and stuff with Nico di Angelo. Because of that, I'm head counselor.

I woke up one morning to cheers and celebration. My only guess was that Leo Valdez was back.

Leo Valdez was the head counselor of the Hephaestus cabin. After the war with Gaea, we hadn't seen him. Though many people thought he was dead, Nico di Angelo had visited the Underworld and found out that he wasn't. I rushed out the door, the rest of the cabin members behind me.

I saw the Athena head counselor running out of her cabin. No, it wasn't Annabeth. She moved to New Rome, along with Malcolm and some other siblings of hers. The new head counselor's name was Abby. We were sort of friends, though we never really talked.

"Do you think it's Leo?" I asked her.

"It wouldn't be like this if it wasn't." Abby responded.

Everyone was staring at the bronze dragon in the sky. Festus, the bronze dragon. But he had two people on his back.

Leo and someone else.

The dragon came down to the ground, and the two slid off.

"For those of you who don't know, which is probably all of you, this is Calypso." Leo said. "Yes, it's really Calypso."

The whole camp celebrated. I'm pretty sure the Party Ponies even came for a while.

People were IMed about what happened. Overall, it was a good day for camp.

At the end of the day, Chiron called a head counselor's meeting.

As the head counselors crowded Ito the small room, I bumped into Leo.

"Sorry." I said.

"No need to be sorry. By the way, Im Leo. But you probably already knew that." Leo said.

"I'm Will. Will Guastella." I respond. "Son of Apollo."

"Cool. So I'm guessing Will Solace is in New Rome." Leo guessed.

"Yep." I said.

Then we realized how long we'd been talking and ran into the meeting.

*Time Skip to after the meeting*

"See you tomorrow!" Abby said to Leo and I, running off to her cabin.

"I have to go too." I say to Leo. "See you tomorrow?"

"See you tomorrow!" Leo says.

And with that, I ran off to my cabin.

This chapter's for two of my best friends, @InfiniteApollos {Will} and @abbythedreamer {Abby}! They wanted me to do this chapter, so I did.

Anyone want me to do the TMI tag or a YouTube tag except Wattpad version? It seems like it'd be fun.

I'm pretty sure the Party Ponies even came for a while.

-Meg