Rain Francisco

To start off, I get that rain is a weird name. I didn't name myself, so I just have to deal with it. My middle name is William, and I don't get why my parents didn't just make Rain my middle name, but it is what it is.

I was in the park, with a few of friends. We were playing frisbee. My friends Austin, Evan, Belle, and Maya were there. Austin and Evan were pretty good. Maya and Belle kinda sucked at throwing, though. But they didn't care. They played anyways. My friends were like that.

"Watch out!" yelled Austin, as the frisbee soared over Maya's head.

It soared over the fountain in the park, and hit a girl in the back of the head.

"Austin!" Evan yelled, annoyed.

Belle rolled her eyes and laughs sarcastically. "This is what happens when you try to show off, Austin."

"Rain did the same thing yesterday!" Austin responds.

"Rain hit you in the head," Maya replies. "And you deserved it."

Austin gives up, as he notices the girl is coming over, the frisbee in hand. I noticed it too.

She had short black hair, and a semi-nasty look on her face.

"You a dead man!" Evan yells.

"Shut up, dude." Austin says, rolling his eyes.

"Who threw this frisbee?" The girl asks, somewhat angered.

Everyone pointed to Austin, and Austin pointed to me.

She turned to Austin, then back to us.

"Would you mind if I stayed and played for a second?" The girl asks.

Maya answered. "Totally. What's your name, by the way?"

"Thalia." She responds.

I watch as she adjusts her grip on the frisbee, turns toward Austin, and throws the frisbee.

It misses him.

"Ha!," Austin teases. "You missed!"

"I don't think so..." Belle says.

I watched as the frisbee did a loop around from it's path, and hit him in the back of the head.

"My work here is done." Thalia says with a smirk.

She starts to walk away, and Maya gives her a high five.

"Don't go hitting people with frisbees anymore." Thalia says to Austin.

"I won't." He promises, rubbing the spot he got hit with the frisbee on.

Evan laughs, and I do too.

"You deserved that too, by the way." Maya said.

"You'd be dead if you did that to her again." Belle says, chuckling.

"Can we take a snack break?" Austin asks. "Or maybe get an ice pack for me?"

"Fine." I say. "Why don't we just go into town? We can buy you an ice pack and get lunch, then hang out somewhere near there."

"Sounds good." Austin says, still rubbing the place he got hit.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

We walked to town, which was just next to the park.

We stopped at the drugstore and bought one of those easy ice packs for Austin. After that, we went to the little cafe next door.

"Can I take your order?" A voice asked.

"Yeah, I'll have the..." Austin starts.

I look up, and see the girl, Thalia, from the park.

Belle and Maya laugh. Evan smirks. I just sit, waiting for the possibility of something happening.

"You're lucky I'm at work right now." She says.

She winks at Belle and Maya, and they laugh again.

She takes everyone's orders, and walks away.

"You shouldn't have hit that girl." I say.

"RAIN! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Austin says. "I swear to god I'm gonna kill you one of these days."

"You wish." I say, and flex my tiny but somewhat existent muscle.

Everyone laughs.

The food comes out, and Austin is worried. It's pretty funny.

After we pay, Thalia says bye to everyone but Austin.

"Let's go far away from here." Austin says.

"She seems sweet." Belle says.

"Yeah, Austin, she does." Maya says.

"Shut up." Austin says.

The group chuckles, and we try to decide what to do next.

"Let's just hope she's not there." Austin says.

"Sure, Austin," Evan says. "You can hope that."

"We all won't." I say.

And with that, we go off to have more fun.

Hey people!

I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded forever. I've had a severe case of writers block that evolved into busyness. I'm trying to write more, with inspirations from other things, like band and school.

Speaking of band, my marching band went to a national competition! We placed 6th in our category, which was pretty good for not being regulars in the circuit.

Anyways, comment what you'd like to see in these chapters and some under-appreciated demigods to use in these chapters. I may just get some good inspiration.

You a dead man!
-Meg