Hannah Singer

Hannah's POV

There I am, bullying a puny freshman. Wait!

Let me introduce myself. I'm Hannah Singer, most popular girl in school, prom queen, homecoming Queen, you name a popularity contest, I've won it. I bully people because I can.

So, as I was saying, I was bullying this puny freshman named Kasey. She didn't seem hurt by words though.

"Well you'll be forever alone! Everyone hates you!" I shot at her.

"Excuse me! I happen to have a boyfriend!" she shot back.

"And who would be dumb enough to date you?" I ask, not believing her.

"He's coming after school. You can meet him then." she replied, then walked away.

I went to the bathroom to reapply my makeup. I heard chatter from the other side of the room.

"I just can't believe-""I know""It's like-""I don't even know how to explain it"

I walked over to the two people who were talking.

"Whatcha talking about?" I asked.

"You want to explain, Claire?" the girl on the right asked.

"You explain. You saw it yourself, Maggie." the girl who I guessed was Claire replied.

"Ok. So this morning I was sitting, waiting for Claire. Suddenly, I saw that girl Kasey doing something weird with her hands. Nothing happened, except one of the potted plant disappeared." Maggie explained.

"Well, thanks for the info." I say, walking out of the bathroom.

-Time Skip-

I waited outside so I could meet Kasey's 'boyfriend'. I walked over to where Kasey was standing.

"So when's your 'boyfriend' gonna be here?" I asked.

"Some people from a camp we go to are coming too. They should be here any minute." Kasey replied, smiling.

Suddenly, three cars pulled up. A black SUV, a pickup truck, and a sea green convertible.

Only one person came out of the three cars. He was a freshman age boy that looked like someone had dumped a bucket of liquid emo all over him. That's pretty much all you have to say to describe him.

"So is that emo kid your boyfriend?" I snickered.

"As a matter of fact, he is. This is Nico." Kasey replied, smiling.

"Loser." I whispered.

Emo Nico must have heard me, because I saw a bit of a skeletal hand pop up before Kasey said "Nico, it isn't worth it. Let's go."

They went to the car Nico came from, and the three cars drove off.

What do you think? Any suggestions?

I decided to create an OC. Next chapter will have OC forms. Also, as if you hadn't guessed, Kasey is a daughter of Hecate. I might use her in future chapters.