Ana Martin

Ana's POV

I'm Anabella Martin, but most people call me Ana. I'm the most popular girl at Bay High School (A/N: I'm bad with names don't judge me. And if this is a real school, I had no intention to copy the name) I heard a rumor that there's a new kid coming to our school today. I'll have to figure out what he looks like.

-Time Skip-

When I walked into school, I saw a guy standing in the office. He must be the new kid. I hid behind a plant near the office, and waited for him to come out.

When he finally came out, I was able to get a good look at him. He had blonde hair, tan skin, and blue eyes. I also saw a scar on his lip. I walked out from my hiding spot.

"Hi! I'm Ana!" I say.

"I'm Jason." he mumbles.

"Why are you so sad?" I ask.

"It's just, my girlfriend is all the way across the country." Jason replies.

Dang it! He has a girlfriend.

"I'm not trying to sound weird or stalkerish, but do you have a picture of your girlfriend that I could see?" I question. I need to know what I'm competing with.

He pulls out a photo and hands it to me. It is a picture of a girl with brown hair in all these weird braid, skin like some sort of Native American, and eyes that were like a kaleidoscope. She was wearing a tee shirt and shorts. She didn't seem to be wearing any makeup, yet she didn't look that ugly. She was holding hands with Jason in the picture. Well, now that I've seen his girlfriend looks like and met him, I will stop at nothing to make Jason mine.

-Time Skip-

I was sitting in History class. Jason sat right in front of me in the seating arrangement, so I tuned out the teacher and stared at him. Soon enough, the day was over.

Jason was happy and smiling today.

"Hey Jason! Want to catch a movie later?" I asked him, knowing he'll say yes.

"No thanks" Jason replies.

How dare he?!

Suddenly, a pickup truck, a red Ferrari, and a sea green convertible show up. Out of them come a boy with raven black hair and sea green eyes, a girl with blonde hair and gray eyes, a boy who looked like a Latino elf, a girl with cinnamon-like hair and gold eyes, a boy who looked like an over sized teddy bear, and lastly, Jason's girlfriend.

Jason's girlfriend ran over to him and hugged him.

"I missed you so much!" the two said at the same time.

I stood off to the side.

"Hey Jason's girlfriend-" I started to say.

"Piper."Jason corrected.

"Hey Piper! Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked.

"Sure, I guess." Piper replies.

We walk over behind a tree.

"Listen Piper. Jason's mine now. If you try to interfere, you'll be sorry that you've ever been born." I say.

"Jason and I love each other. No one can interfere. Get lost." she responds.

The group of people get into their cars and drive away.

What do you think? Any suggestions?