Arya Johnson

Why do things always go wrong with me?

First off, these two cousins show up at my school. Annabeth Chase and Travis Stoll.

And of course, I start crushing on Travis.

But the two get asked out a lot. I don't even get how. Annabeth isn't that pretty.

{A/N: That is not me, that's a filthy mortal}

But the two always say they have a girl/boyfriend.

But I really don't believe them. They don't have any pictures. I don't even think they have phones.

So, I'm walking down the hallway, and it's a free block. I'm about to grab my gym uniform, seeing as I have gym next. Annabeth and Travis have it the same block as me.

I see Annabeth at her locker, talking on a... flip phone? What? This isn't 2005!

I decide to ask her about that in Gym.

I grab my uniform, just as the bell rings to end 3rd block.

I rush to Gym, go to the locker room, and get ready.

I walk out and see... swords?

We were doing a self defense unit in Gym, but I didn't think they'd go this far.

I sit down in the chairs that are set up. It's usually set out like this when we're going to do some demonstrations.

After about 5 minutes, everyone's sitting and ready.

The bell rings, and group of people come out.

There's a tall boy with raven black hair and adorable sea green eyes. There's a girl with brown, thick hair and brown eyes. There's a third kid that has orange-ish hair, and is wearing a rasta cap. He's pushing a man in a wheelchair, though it looks at if the man is pulling him.

The man nods to the boy, and he lets go of the wheelchair. The man goes to the front of the class.

"Hello. I am Mr.Brunner. You're usual teacher, Mr. Hedge, is out sick, and he asked me to come teach you class." The man says. "Please introduce yourselves, instructors."

"I'll go first." the girl said. "I'm Katie Gardener, and I'll be teaching the people who don't want to go advanced in a form of sword fighting."

"I'm Percy Jackson." The boy says. "I'll be teaching the next level of sword fighting."

"I'd like everyone to choose a group, either to go with Katie or Percy." Mr. Brunner said.

Everyone runs to a group. I just go to the one Travis goes to, which happens to be the more advanced group.

"Now, we'll need two volunteers from the advanced group." Percy says.

A few hands go up. I see that Annabeth's and Travis's go up, so I put mine up too.

"I'll choose the blonde." Percy says.

Annabeth walks up to him.

"You realize you didn't have to call me that." Annabeth said, smirking.

"I'll take the girl with pink hair in the front." Katie says.

Yes, I have pink hair.

I walk up to her.

"I'm Arya." I say.

She either doesn't hear me or doesn't care.

She gives me a sword. To be honest, I don't even know how to sword fight. But Katie doesn't look like too hard of a competition.

"Start!" the boy with the rasta cap yells.

I barely had a chance to start before my sword is knocked out of my hand.

Katie doesn't try to do anything else. She just stands there and watches Percy and Annabeth's fight.

It goes on for about 10 minutes, ten rasta guy splits them up.

"Come on, Grover." Annabeth complains. "It was just starting to get tricky."

Then, Percy says "It's okay. Wouldn't want it to be like last time." andkisses Annabeth.

And Annabeth doesn't do anything. The last guy to try to do that almost died.

Everyone's quiet. When the two finally come apart, Percy smiles sheepishly at the crowd.

"I forgot to mention: We know Annabeth and Travis." Percy explains.

"He's Annabeth's boyfriend, and I'm Travis's girlfriend." Katie includes.

There goes my chances.

COMBINED IDEAS BOOSH

AND THERE TRATIE

WHAT SHIP SHOULD BE NEXT?

I see Annabeth at her locker, talking on a... flip phone? What? This isn't 2005!

-Meg