Fall Out Boy

(I saw maybe 4 comments for this and decided to do it :P. And once I watch more Supernatural I can write a chapter for it too)

Mitchell, son of Aphrodite, was home for the school year. He was living in a small North Carolina neighborhood.

His cousin, who was not a demigod, was visiting them.

Jack was his cousin's name. He was pretty normal.

The two were fans of Fall Out Boy, and they had tickets to see a concert that night.

Let's see how it all goes down:

"Okay, the concert's in 12 hours. How can we kill some time?" Jack asks Mitchell, as they eat breakfast.

"Well, it's 8:30 now, and the mall opens at 9. Maybe we can go there?" Mitchell suggests.

"I guess we could. A store might even have Fall Out Boy t-shirts too, so we can get new ones before tonight." Jack responds.

We quickly finish our breakfasts, get changed into regular clothes, grab some money,and go outside.

"Want to walk, or should we ride our bikes?" Mitchell asks.

"I'd say bikes, since it isn't THAT close." Jack says.

The two grab their bikes from the garage.

They get on their bikes and start going. After about 10 minutes, they reach the mall.

They chain their bikes to a bike rack the mall has, and walk in.

"Where do you want to head first?" Jack asks.

"Maybe a store that might sell band t-shirts?" Mitchell suggests.

They find a store that has a lot of, I guess you could say, fandom t-shirts.

Mitchell looks for Fall Out Boy shirts,while Jack looks at everything else.

Jack's interested in a lot of stuff.

Mitchell finds a few cool shirts. He calls Jack over, and they each pick a different shirt to by. Jack's has a logo on it, while Mitchell's has a picture of the band on his.

After they pay and leave the store, they window browse the other stores for a while. When it gets to about lunchtime, they head to the mall's foodcourt.

The two get pizza and sodas, and sit down where there's less people.

"So what's it like being, you know, you?" Jack asks.

"Well, I've known some good people and some bad people. But usually, they turn out good in the end." Mitchell says. "Except for Drew. I don't think she could ever be less rude."

Jack laughs. "So, after we finish eating, should we head back home?"

"I guess. So we can get ready." Mitchell says.

They eat, continuing their small talk. They finish, walk out of the mall, get their bikes and go.

The two reach home at about 1:30.

"Well, we still have 5 or such hours until the concert, so I'm taking a nap." Jack says, falling back on his air mattress, and falling asleep within 3 seconds.

Mitchell walks outside of his family's one story house, into the backyard.

He stared at the woods, reminding him of his home away from home.

He sat on the grass, just staring.

He assumed he'd fallen asleep, because the next thing that happened was him being woken up by Jack.

"We're leaving for the concert in an hour! We have to get ready!" Jack yells, pulling on his arm.

"Um... You get our shirts, and I'll get a sharpie!" Mitchell yells, stumbling to get up.

Jack brings the shirts after Mitchell searches for and finds a sharpie in one of the drawers in the house.

They put on their shirts, and wrote Fall Out Boy things on their arms.

Mitchell's dad, who was finally back from work, got the two in the car, and drove them to the place the concert was.

He dropped the two off, and told Jack to call him when the concert was over.

The two boys went in after going through the whole process of tickets and such.

A couple of other singers touring with a Fall Out Boy preformed, and then finally, Fall Out Boy started.

A bunch of girls screamed the stuff you'd expect, but along with those, Jack unexpectedly screamed "MARRY ME!" to the band.

The concert was fun, and they played a lot of their songs.

Jack and Mitchell got merchandise, and both took pictures. Jack's with a phone, Mitchell's with a regular camera.

They even got a picture with the band, that they'd payed extra money for.

In Mitchell's, they did a dinosaur pose, and in Jack's, it was jazz hands everywhere.

When the concert was all finished, Jack called Mitchell's dad, and he picked the two up from the concert.

Needless to say, it was one of the bet nights ever for the two.

Mitchell couldn't wait to tell his cabin back at camp.

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

When a Fall Out Boy concert came to my area, I didn't know until 2 weeks before, and none o my friends really told me. *cries*

But I got to see a musical last minute that d so I got to do something that day. And I'm seeing TØP this year, so that's good.

I decided to use more unused character in this chapter, so yeah.

Comment suggestions for chapters, like what should happen it and characters.

A bunch of girls screamed the stuff you'd expect, but along with those, Jack unexpectedly screamed "MARRY ME!" to the band.

-Meg