Abby Wiggins

Hey. Abby here. Daughter of Athena, at your service!

Just kidding. I'm not doing anything for you unless you're a god, Chiron, or if you give me a Hershey bar.

One day, some Romans came and asked if anyone wanted to look around New Rome/Camp Jupiter.

My whole cabin wanted to see the architecture because we heard that our sibling, Annabeth, helped rebuild some things that were blown up.

You see, when the war with Gaea was over, Percy and Annabeth moved into an apartment and went to get their last year of high school education. Then, they moved to New Rome or college.

And I was appointed head counselor because I went on 2 small quests and fought in the Battle of the Labyrinth, the Titan War, and the Giant War.

So the people who volunteered for the visit to New Rome piled into SUVs, and then drove off.

It was going to be a couple of days for the trip, but I had nothing to worry about. My whole cabin was coming.

In the SUV I was in, there was a Roman legionary driving, and the rest of the people where Greeks. I knew all of the Greeks as close friends.

OH! Also Will Solace and Nico di Angelo moved to New Rome.

The people were Will G., son of Apollo, Meg, daughter of Nike, Harrison, son of Iris, Alex, son of Hermes, Tenley, daughter of Iris, and Andrew, son of Ares.

On the first day of driving, we all joked and talked. At one point, we stopped at a place for lunch.

All the SUVs stayed together, and when night came, we camped out in a camping area.

Then, the next day, we all got back into the same car, and since we left at 5:00 in the morning, we got there around 5:00 pm.

The twelve hours of driving were a blessing and a curse.

But when we got there, we were free to walk around. I let my cabin do whatever they wanted, knowing they'd want to see the different types of architecture.

I was standing with my friends, admiring some architecture. I talk about it, after getting interested in it from Annabeth, before she left. I had also gotten my friends sort of into it.

"Nice architecture, isn't it?" a woman asked me.

"Yes, it really is." I replied, then looked over at the woman.

She was sort of tall, with blonde, curly hair and calculating gray eyes, and her stomach seemed like she was pregnant. Standing next to her was a man with raven black hair and sea green eyes. I recognized them, but I couldn't remember who they were.

"I think I remember you. You're Abby, daughter of Athena, right?" The woman said, then smiled a little.

Then I realized. "Annabeth?!"

"That's me!" she said.

And I hugged her. What? A girl can't hug her half sister?

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" I said.

"How's being head counselor going for you?" she asked.

The conversation could have gone longer, until Alex interrupted, asking "Is the dude Percy Jackson?"

"Actually, I am." the 'dude' said.

"COOL!" Alex screamed.

And then, we spent the whole day spending time with Percy and Annabeth. It turns out they got married, and Annabeth already has one kid on the way.

This was a great day.

This chapter has a lot of my friend's names.

*evil laugh directed towards Tenley, Abby, Will, and whatever other friends mentioned read this*

Anyways, I hope you guys have had a good November so far.

Is the dude Percy Jackson?

-Meg