Shannon

A chapter for percabethfan4eva

I was walking around my high school. In the county I live in, the schools are just called which type of school it is and a number. I go to High School 1. There are only four other high schools in the county.

Anyways, I'm Shannon. I'm a 14 year old daughter of Athena. I blonde curly hair, I have a real tan, unlike tans that make you look like you're covered in liquid Cheetos, and I have blue/gray eyes. I'm dating Connor Stoll, but most people at my school have no idea who he is. I also go to school kind of far away from Camp.

Back to what I was saying, I was walking through the hallways this morning, going to my locker. When I got there, I opened my locker and started putting books in and taking out the ones I needed. Once I finished, I closed my locker just to see Zachary standing there.

Now let me tell you something about Zachary. He is the schools biggest player and finds the time to hit on every girl in the grade. If you every meet Zachary, slap him in the face and RUN!

"Hi Shan." he says.

"Don't call me that." I say, walking away.

"Okay, Shannon. So, want to go see a movie together after school?" he asks, thinking I'll say yes.

"Nope, I think I'll pass." I say, walking to my next class.

"Just think about it. I mean, why won't you date anybody? Aren't you single?" he asks.

"I actually am in a relationship." I respond.

"Seriously?" he asks.

"Yep. My boyfriends going to pick me up from school today. It's spring break next week and I'm going to go to a camp that I always go to." I answer, then get to class.

-Time Skip-

School is almost over. It seems like there's only going to be seconds before the bell rings.

'RIIIIIING!' the bell screams.

I grab all my stuff and head to my locker. I quickly pack up my stuff, excited to get to see Connor. I see Zachary out of the corner of my eye.

"So, am I going to get to meet your 'boyfriend'?" he asks.

"Yep." I reply, slinging my backpack over my shoulder and walking out.

When I go through the doors, the first thing I hear is a very familiar voice screaming "Shannon!"

"Connor!" I yell back.

I see a boy with brown hair and blue eyes. Nope, it isn't Travis. It's my boyfriend, Connor. I run up and hug him. I look back and see Zachary, a very surprised look on his face.

"Let's go, Connor." I say.

We walk to his car and start driving to camp.

Hope you like your chapter, percabethfan4eva! Sorry I haven't posted a lot of these. I've been working on my other story, The Daughter Of Apollo. I'm still working on the other chapters, and I'm really busy, so don't worry if I haven't made yours. Anyways, have a nice day!