Artig

Before I start this chapter, I'd like to clarify that Artig is a German band that I like.

"Why do we have to do this, again?" Percy asked.

"Because my school doesn't teach Greek so I decided to take German. And it's a concert, for Pete's sake!" Annabeth yells.

"But it's a boy band!" Jason complains.

"Says the boy who constants listens to 1D and 5SOS." Leo says.

Jason stuck his tongue out at Leo.

"Can't we all just get along?" Frank asks.

"No." says Nico.

"WE'RE HERE!" Piper and Hazel scream.

The group rushes inside. They find a section to sit in, then Annabeth takes out a camera.

"Luckily, this is the only technology that doesn't attract monsters." Annabeth says.

"So, what are the band member's names?" Piper asks.

"Give me a second. I think I took a note of their names in class." Annabeth says, rummaging through her purse.

She pulls out a piece of paper.

"Okay. The singer's name is Max. Te guitarist's name is Dave. The bassist's name is Marten. Lastly, the drummer's name is Chris." Annabeth reads.

"And they only sing in German?" Percy asks.

"Yes, but they can speak English pretty well." Annabeth responds.

Soon enough, the auditorium is filled, introductions are done, and they show starts.

When they get to their last song, Wunderbar [1], they say they are going to choose three girls to come on stage and sing back up.

Hazel, Piper, and Annabeth's hands shoot up.

And to the surprise of many, they picked the three.

They learned what they had to sing and they did it. Their voices went perfectly with the song.

Everyone claps and takes pictures.

Afterwords, the whole group of demigods get their picture taken with the group and get autographs.

"That was more fun than I expected." Percy said.

Then the group went off to camp.

I KINDA LIKE THE BAND ARTIG FOLLOW THEM ON IG @artigband AND WATCH THEM ON YOUTUBE ALSO FOLLOW MY IG @that__fangirl

ALSO CHECK OUT MY SOLANGELO FANFIC

But it's a boy band!

-Meg