Matt Hartson

My day did not start out as expected.

If I had thought that this morning I would've seen a someone with extremely hairy legs and no pants on this morning, than this would be as totally different story.

I was trying to get a taxi so I could meet up at Central Park with some people so we could work on planning an event for the college I go to.

I just happened to turn around when I saw the person.

He had reddish hair, and wore fairly normal clothes. The only problem: he was wearing no pants. He had some sort of underwear on, but his legs were bare besides that. Also, his legs were extremely hairy. I blinked a few times, and still, no pants.

He was running with a girl with blonde hair. They were being chased by some sort of large dog.

I turned back to the street, got a taxi, and went to Central Park.

When I was there, in the middle of a conversation about where we could host the event, something happened.

"Do you guys see the hairy guy and the blonde girl being chased by a big dog across the park too, or is just me?" a guy named Ian asked.

At that point, I dropped what I had and ran after them. I honestly don't know what came over me, I just wanted to know what the heck was going on.

"Matt?" a girl named Sara yelled after me. "Where are you going?"

I didn't respond, I just ran after the two.

When I finally reach them, the dog is gone, and the girl has a stick in her hand.

"Excuse me, but I've seen you guys twice today, and both times, you were being chased by a dog and you-" I point to the boy "- were not wearing pants." I say, though I notice he is now wearing pants.

"I told you to put pants on in the first place!" the girl yells.

"If it's an emergency, sometimes pants aren't necessary." the boy responds.

"Pants are always necessary!" the girl replies. "Anyways, the dog part is complicated, but now you know the pants part. Sorry about that."

"It's fine. I just wanted to know what happened." I respond.

"Totally reasonable." she replies. "We've got to get going now. Sorry about any trouble we might have caused."

"Next time, I'll wear pants." the boy adds.

The two run off, and I go back to where I was.

"What was that?" Sara asks.

"Just... something." I say.

"Okay...?" Ian says. "Let's just get back to work."

"Sounds good to me." I agree. "As long as we all wear pants."

"What?" Ian asks.

Sorry about not updating for a while, I will try to update more.

Have you guys read Magnus Chase yet? I have and it's amazing! Private message me if you want to talk about it!

Anyways, hope you guys are doing good! Leave suggestions in the comments!

Pants are always necessary

-Meg