Athena

This is kind of more of a one shot than a Mortals Meet thing, but I really wanted to do this. Also, it might not always be mortals meeting demigods.

I can't believe it! My own daughter, Annabeth fell into Tartarus, and that scummy Poseidon spawn had to be all 'heroic' and fall with her.

When I got the news, I rushed to a garden that I helped Annabeth design. I started crying.

After about 10 minutes, I heard a voice.

"Athena?"

I looked up, and standing there was Aphrodite and Poseidon. Poseidon's eyes were red, and so were Aphrodite's.

"Why are you two doing here?" I questioned.

"We're both sad about what happened." Poseidon said.

"Can we sit?" Aphrodite asks.

I nod.

"Poseidon, why'd you come here? We hate each other." I ask.

"I came because I feel your pain." he responded.

"What about you, Aphrodite?" I question.

"PERCABETH FELL INTO TARTARUS!" Aphrodite said, then started crying.

"Percabeth?" I asked.

"Percy + Annabeth = Percabeth." Aphrodite says, like everyone should know this. "It's my OTP."

"OTP?" Poseidon questions.

"One true pairing. Sure, I like Jasper, Frazel, and Caleo, and all that, but Percabeth's definitely my favorite." Aphrodite said.

"Are you even speaking English right now?" I ask.

"Well, it's considered the language of Fangirl, but it is partially English." Aphrodite says.

"We're getting off topic." Poseidon says.

"Yes, we are." Aphrodite says. "But talking about that made me feel a bit better."

"Do you think Percy and Annabeth will survive Tartarus?" I ask.

"Of course they will! They have true love!" Aphrodite exclaims.

"Also, they're very powerful and have had many years of training." Poseidon says.

A watch beeps. Aphrodite's giant pink watch, to be exact.

"Gotta run! You guys can talk." Aphrodite says, running off.

"Okay then." I mutter.

"Hey, Athena?" Poseidon says.

"Yes?" I respond.

"If two of our children are dating, do you think we should just try to get along?" Poseidon asks.

"I guess we could." I answered.

"There's a council meeting in an hour. We should be getting back to our homes." Poseidon says.

So the two of us walked out of the garden. I was happier to know that Percy and Annabeth's true love and power will have them survive Tartarus.