Nancy Bobofit

(This is one that's used a lot but this is my first one so just deal with it.)

Nancy's POV

It was the middle of Junior year, and I went to Goode High School. I was sitting in Mr.Blofis' English class when a new student came in. He had raven black hair and sea green eyes.

"Class, meet Percy Jackson." Mr.Blofis says, then points to the open seat next to me. "You can sit next to Nancy."

I thought the name sounded familiar, but I couldn't quite remember.

Percy walked to the empty seat and sat down. I decided to introduce myself.

"Hi. I'm Nancy." I whispered to him.

"I'm Percy." he mumbled, then turned to look at me. "Oh gods. It's you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'll explain it after school. meet me by the parking lot." Percy responded.

-Time Skip-

I walked to where Percy was.

"I know you." he said.

"How so?" I asked.

"You seriously don't remember?" he questioned.

"Seriously." I replied.

"You're Nancy Bobofit. Remember 6th grade? I'm one of those kids you picked on. Do you remember Grover Underwood? He's another kid you picked on. Does that refresh your memory?" Percy said.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry!" I replied.

I remembered it all. Percy, Grover, the museum.

"It's too late to apologize." he responded. (A/N:Sorry just really wanted to add that)

A gray car pulled up, he walked over, and got in. I stood there with the pain of my past.

Percy's POV

"Hi Annabeth." I said as we drove away.

"Hi. So who was that girl?" She asked, turning out of the parking lot.

"Nancy Bobofit." I replied. "She was in my sixth grade class at Yancy Academy. I really hate her. Can we go to my mom's apartment?"

"Sure." Annabeth responded.

I'm going to ask Paul if I can change my schedule so I have no classes with Nancy, the living Tartarus from sixth grade.

What do you think? Any suggestions?