Elise Rolston

I'm Elise. Now you may be thinking, are you a demigod.

Well, I know what that is, and unfortunately, I'm just a clear sighted mortal. But I did get a blessing from Athena.

That's why I love reading, can finish 21 books in a week, and I'm pretty good at strategizing.

But why do you want to know about my personal life?

Here's the real story you need:

I was at my school, Clarion Ladies Academy, talking to my roommate Rachel Dare.

Yeah, that one.

It's pretty good luck I was paired up with the only other clear sighted mortal at school that I know of.

We were talking about normal things, such as homework and that junk.

But once we knew no one would hear us, we started talking about demigods and stuff.

My grandma was a demigod, and she lived at Camp Jupiter. I mostly mortal, because I'm only a legacy.

Rachel and I didn't know we were both clear sighted until I saw her at Camp Jupiter.

I'm sort of getting off topic. So, anyways, we were talking until it was lights out.

When I woke up the next day, I realized it was Saturday. I also realize that someone was knocking on our dorm room door.

I tried to wake Rachel up, but failed and opened the door.

An administrator was standing there with a girl that I'm pretty sure could beat up my older brother.

"This is your new roommate. Show her around and stuff." The administrator said, then left.

"That was rude." the new roommate said.

"Tell me about it." I say, rolling my eyes. "I'm Elise Rolston, by the way."

"I'm Clarisse La Rue." the girl said. "And I'm usually mean to people, but I'm going to try to be nice to people now. If I didn't, my mom would probably make me be homeschooled, and I can't stand that woman."

I heard Rachel mumble something in her sleep.

"Who's that?" Clarisse asks.

"The other roommate. She'll want to introduce herself to you." I say. "But while we wait for her to wake up, do you need help unpacking?"

"Actually, I would." she replied.

I helped her unpack, but I realized at the bottom of her suitcase, there was a spear.

"Is that a spear?" I ask.

"Wait... You don't see a stick or something?" she asks.

"Nope, a spear." I say. "You're a demigod. I'm a legacy, pretty much a mortal."

"Well, at least you know some things about that sort of stuff." Clarisse said. "Or I'd have to kill you."

"The other roommates a clear sighted mortal." I say.

"Can I try waking her up?" Clarisse asks.

"Go ahead." I say.

Clarisse walks over and whispers something. Rachel wakes up, sees Clarisse, and screams.

And then they both start laughing.

"You two know each other?" I ask.

"Yep. We're both Camp Half Blood people." Rachel says.

After a long discussion, we finally all get dressed, and we give Clarisse a tour.

And that's the story of how I met one of my good friends.

I MADE A PJO HEADCANONS BOOK GO CHECK IT OUT

Comment a chapter idea and I might make it.

We were talking about normal things, such as homework and that junk.

-Meg