Izi Lanson

I heard someone open the cabin door. and I fell out of my bed.

"What is it, Connor?" I ask, looking up.

"It's snowing in Camp!" he yells.

The mention of snow made every single Hermes kid wake up excitedly.

"How is that even possible?" I ask. "Khione was defeated by Piper McLean."

"Boreas took over her position as well a his own job after she was punished." a boy in the cabin, Robin, said.

"How are we supposed to be in the snow if no one has snow clothes?" a girl named Audrey asks.

"Well, I may have sto- I mean, went out and got some for us before the rest of the camp got the ones they're providing." Travis says, finally walking inside.

"Sounds good enough." a boy named Troy responds. "Let's get ready and get out there!"

Everyone quickly gets ready, already thinking of the pranks to pull.

Melanie, a girl in the cabin, is the first to finish getting ready. She runs out into the snow.

After about 2 hours of various cabins coming outside, Hermes being first, everyone is outside.

A lot of the couples are hanging out with each other.

Most Aphrodite girls are making a snowman, complete with designer clothes. Hephaestus kids are making an automated snowball maker. Hecate kids have teamed up with the Iris kids, and are trying to make the snow rainbow. Everyone seems to be having fun.

I turn to my cabin. Everyone's in small groups, planning their own pranks. I notice Travis and Connor aren't part of those groups.

I look around, and my eyes land on two people.

Connor and his girlfriend, Miranda.

Not to sound like an Aphrodite kid, but I totally ship them.

They were building a snowman together.

I smile, then look back at everyone.

Just in time to be tackled by my siblings James and Kaleb.

"I'm going to kill you guys for that!" I yell.

Needless to say, it was a pretty great day.

I MADE THIS BECAUSE I HAD A SNOW DAY! EVEN THOUGH WE ALREADY HAD SCHOOL OFF IT WAS AWESOME!

Should I make a cliche chapter?

Also, should I make one based on a real life experience I had?

Anyways, when Christmas comes, I will be making at least one adorable Christmas chapter.

Not to sound like an Aphrodite kid, but I totally ship them.

-Meg