Savannah Redwood

Savannah's POV

Hi! I'm Savannah! You can call me Sav if you want. I go to Camp Jupiter. I'm a daughter of Venus. I've had this big crush on the augur (A/N: Probably spelled wrong.), Octavian, for a while. Some people hate him, but I love him. He says he doesn't date because of his position in the legion, but I think that he just says that to the girls who ask him out because he's looking for the right girl. I'm going to be sure that girl is me.

I was walking through camp during my free time when I saw Octavian walking.

"Hi Octy!" I scream, waving.

He gives me a dirty look and walks away. I guess he doesn't like the nickname Octy.

I saw him the next day and walked up to him.

"Hi Octavian!" I exclaim.

"It's you again." he grumbles.

"What do you mean?" I ask, worried.

"You called me Octy. That's only a nickname my girlfriend can use." Octavian replies.

"Well how about we go see a movie tomorrow. To make it up to you, of course." I say.

"No. My girlfriend is coming tomorrow and I'm going to hang out with her." He responds.

Dang it! He has a girlfriend!

"Well, bye!" he says, running off.

-Time Skip-

The next day, I saw Octavian waiting near the entrance of Camp Jupiter. I decided to talk to him again.

"You sure you don't want to go to the movies with me?" I ask, smiling.

"I'm sure. Now go away." he answers.

I walk away, but hide behind a bush.

I see a red headed girl walking towards Octavtian.

They run to each other and hug.

"I missed you Octy!" the girl exclaims.

"Same to you, Red." he responds.

I walk out from behind the bushes.

"So this is your girlfriend." I say. "Unimpressive."

"Don't believe her. She's just jealous of you." Octavian says to the girl.

"Can we go?" the girl asks.

"Of course, Red." he replied.

They held hands and walked towards the city.

What do you think? Any suggestions?

(I kind of like writing Rachel+Octavian things. I might make a different fanfic that's Rachel+Octavian.)