Lukas Aldrich

It was time for the Hershey Park music competition, and boy was I excited.

I played the clarinet in my school's band. My friend Ben was in regular chorus, my friend Rheese was in a select chorus group, and my friend Will played the cello in orchestra.

We all had different competitions to do, but we planned to meet up once we were all at the park.

My band had done well, & we had just packed everything back up. The buses finally were going to take us to the park.

And then, it started raining.

We'd already known this would happen, so everyone got out their ponchos, and we entered the park.

I standee near the carousel, waiting for Rheese, Will, and Ben.

Ben and Rheese get to me first, since they were both at the chorus thing. Will comes shortly after.

We all make sure our phones are on. My mom was chaperoning, so it was in case we got separated.

We decided to go to the other end of the park and work our way back to the front. My mom planned to stay somewhat in the middle of the park, and meet with us when we got there.

We rode the coasters with the shortest lines, and rode other little fun ones too.

When we got to where my mom was, we quickly ate lunch, which was good. She decided to walk with us to our upcoming rides.

We again went on the possible coasters with reasonably sized lines. My mom took a lot of embarrassing pictures. We went on the small rides, such as the tilt-a-whirl and the ski lift style ride.

We still had time left before our awards ceremony, so we decided to go to the Chocolate World place and see the stuff there.

We were in line for the tour ride. There were four people in front of us that seemed oddly quiet.

It was four guys. One had blond hair, and glasses. Another one had blond hair. The third on had dark hair. The last one has dark hair, but not as dark as the third one's.

"Why are they looking at actual printed pictures of dogs?" Will asks.

"You don't?" Ben says, pulling one out of his jacket.

This was confusing.

We finally got to the front of the line, and Ben put his dog picture away.

They took a picture of us, one that we weren't planning to buy. We walked down to the ride and we were put on one of the car things.

We went through, and laughed at the stuff that seemed funny. And believe me, we are a weird bunch.

We get off at the end, walk to the exit, and they give us each a mini Hershey bar.

We walk down to the gift shop, and we have about 45 minutes until we have to leave for the awards. We each decided to get stuff from the gift shop.

I got a big Hershey's Kiss and a Hershey's Kiss pillow. Rheese got Reese's merchandise, both the candy and a sweatshirt. Will got a sweatshirt with the Hershey bar character on it, and a big Hershey's kiss. Ben got a stuffed Hershey's Kiss character and a thing full of Hershey's kisses.

We started to walk over to the arena for awards. We made it a bit early, and we had to split up to go with our music groups.

Band had gotten 2nd place against a really good band, but got a superior rating. Regular chorus got an excellent rating, and ended up in 3rd. The select chorus had gotten a superior rating, and ended up in second. The orchestra got first place with a superior rating, and they were the only one in their category.

When everything wrapped up, the music groups congratulated each other.

Then, it was time to go back to the buses.

As we were walking, a guy taps on my shoulder.

I turn, and it's the four guys from Chocolate World.

On their shirt, in the Hershey font, are names I can only assume are their own.

The guy with blond hair and glasses was named 'Jason'. The guy with blond hair, no glasses, was named 'Will'. The guy with dark hair, who looked pretty dark himself, was named 'Nico'. The remaining guy was named 'Percy'.

"Would you mind taking our picture?" 'Jason' asks.

"Sure, but it'll have to be quick." I respond.

Luckily my group had stopped to retake attendance.

I snapped the picture, and handed them back their camera.

"Thanks kid." 'Nico' says, before putting something in my hand.

The group walks away, and I walk with my group to the bus.

'Nico' had put in my hand a dark colored necklace chain with a white pearl charm and a little Hershey's symbol on it. With the way it looked, the symbol was out of place.

I put it on, and I felt something.

I'm not sure what it was, but I'll see if I can find out soon. I was tired.

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry about not updating! It's always the same excuses for me. But don't worry, summer for me is coming soon. From when this is publish I'll have about 10 days left of school this year.

If you want a continuation of this chapter, and to find out about the necklace, comment, vote, or do something to let me know.

Leave any ideas for what could happen in any sort of chapter in the comments!

It was time for the Hershey Park music competition, and boy was I excited.

-Meg