Jack Bradley

{idea from @InspireTheDreams}
{Hazel is going to be aged up to Frank's age by the gods in this so it's no longer that awkward of an age difference, even though Hazel's really like 70}

The party started in 13.7 minutes, and I wasn't even finished setting up. Heck, I wasn't even in my party outfit.

But since I was filthy rich, I had nothing to worry about.

I made sure everyone was setting up. Then, I rode the elevator up to my room.

You see, I have the crush on the cutest girl at school. Hazel Zhang.

She's the prettiest girl you'll ever meet.

She was also a friend of mine.

The only problem was Frank Zhang.

Everyone thinks they're half-siblings, considering the same last name and how Frank is REALLY protective of her.

Anyways, I invited the whole senior class to the party. I was determined to have Hazel be my girlfriend.

I changed into my party outfit, and went down to check and make sure everything was ready.

"NO! THE CUPS GO HERE!" I heard someone scream.

It was my twin sister, Vera. She's pretty good friends with Hazel, and she wants to impress her crush. A girl named Ana.

Yes, my sister's a lesbian. Is there a problem?

We made sure everything was ready, and opened the door.

Soon enough, the house was crowded.

"I'm going to see if I can find Ana. Good luck with Hazel." Vera said, pushing her way through the crowd.

I decided to go find Hazel. She was standing around.

With Frank.

I waited for Frank to walk away, then walked to Hazel.

"Hey Hazel." I said.

"Oh, hi Jack!" she says. "This is a great party."

"Thank you." I said. "Hey, do you want to-"

And Frank walked back over.

And Hazel kissed his cheek. It was not a sibling-like kiss, trust me.

"Umm... Aren't you two siblings?" I ask.

"No. What gave you that impression?" Frank responded.

"Well, you guys have the same last name." I said.

"I guess that's what happens to your last name when you get married." Frank said.

They're married?

"So what where you going to ask?" Hazel asked me.

"I was going to ask... if you wanted to try the pizza rolls! Yeah, that." Nice save, Jack. "They're over there." I pointed.

"Pizza rolls actually sound good right now. Thanks!" Frank said.

They walked away, and I decided not to try to break them up. I'm not that kind of person.

I looked around and saw Vera, looking successful in her quest for love.

Maybe I'm just going find my one true love some other time, in another place.

But right now, I was really in the mood for some punch.

SO NEXT CHAPTER IM GOING TO DO A ROAD TRIP STORY BC IT'S BEEN REQUESTED SO YEAH

I was going to ask... if you wanted to try the pizza rolls!

-Meg