Lazy lazy

The alarm clock blared in my ears and I slapped it off.
"Noooooooo!" I groaned, angry with the world. I turned over and pulled the blanket over my head as I cuddled into the warmth next to me.
I picked up my head and rested it on dereks left shoulder. I threw my arm around his bare waist and trailed my fingers up his sides for a minute. Derek was still dead asleep at this point. He hardly ever wakes up when my alarm goes off for work. I'm always tasked with waking him before I leave.
"Derek." I stroked his cheek with my thumb.
He stirred and gave me a disappointed hum.
"Derek come on. I have to get ready for work."
He opened his eyes and looked down at my head on his chest.
"Why do you have a job? You don't need it."
I laughed at his distaste and kissed his shoulder.
"It makes me feel good knowing I have something to do in this world."
"It's a regular 9 to 5 job. You're not curing cancer." I chuckled and sat up in bed.
"I really don't want to do this." I groaned and rubbed my eye.
"Nope, you said you want to work."
"Yeah I want to sometimes, doesn't mean I always want to. You know how much I'd rather lay in bed with you all morning?" I sighed and laid back down with my head on his chest. He rubbed my arm and kissed the top of my head.
"I know but you wanted this. So you have to do it." 
"Derek." I sobbed "I don't want to go."
He sighed and looked down at me.
"Call in sick?" He asked looking at me for an answer in my eyes.
"Really? Will you stay in bed with me?"
"I'd consider it." He smirked
"No, say you'll stay in bed with me and I'll call in sick."
"I will stay in bed with you."
"That's it. Im calling in."

After a long phone call, my heart started to flutter.
"Okay, cuddles all morning." I contently mumbled. I shoved my face in his neck and breathed in his scent. He took me away to a small paradise in my mind. He never wore cologne unless he had an occasion to wear it for. He put some on this morning and got back into bed while I was on my phone. It always reminded me of our dates. Our first one, the one where I spilled an entire drink on myself, and the one where Derek punched a guy in the face after he tried to hit on me.
"What about breakfast?" He asked trying to pull me out of my position
"What do you mean?"
"I wanted to make breakfast. Do you want breakfast or do you want to cuddle?"
"How dare you put these impossible decisions in my hands." I dramatically gasped.
"I know. I'm such a terrible boyfriend for wanting to make a healthy and enjoyable breakfast to get you started on this day that I implored you to skip."
"Implored? I think you asked me all of one time." I laughed
"Okay okay. But do you want breakfast or not?"
"Yes but you can't leave me."
"That's not possible."
"Well then... make it possible. You're a werewolf for gods sake. You make the impossible... possible." I booped his nose and he just rolled his eyes.
"I may be supernatural but I'm not magical."
"Oh come on! I could just latch on while you scramble up some eggs." I rubbed my face into his shoulder.
"Not ever gonna happen. Breakfast or no?"
"No. I'd rather starve!"
"You're so dramatic."
"I don't care!"
He rolled his eyes again in perfect Hale fashion.

After about 20 minutes, the silence started to sooth me. I felt the warmth of his side radiate onto me and his heartbeat urged me to close my eyes.
I followed its orders and closed my eyes.
Just for a minute. I told myself
It was not just for a minute.

Dereks pov
The room had brown quiet as the sun started to come up even more. I was quite bored laying in bed but every time I looked over I remembered why I decided to stick it out. After I looked over the last time, I saw her eyes closed.
She did not fall asleep. I laughed in my head. She can't stay awake for anything.
I rubbed her cheek with my thumb and kissed her forehead.
"You sleep way too much, pup." I whispered with my nose against her temple. "Get some good sleep. I'm gonna have a killer breakfast waiting for your sleepy head."