Bad boy!

Requested by EmilyRoberts357 ! So sorry for taking forever on it!
~~~~~~~~~
"Derek! Get off the couch! You're wet!" I scolded as Derek rubbed his fur all over his satin couch.
He growled and jumped off the couch onto the floor.
"Don't make me get the dog bed of shame."
He glared at me and raised his top lip to show his teeth.
"Derek hale! Language!"
Every once in a while Derek will fall asleep and wake up in his wolf form and will be stuck in it till the world decides he shouldn't be stuck like a dog anymore.
I turned back around in the kitchen to scramble my eggs. I heard the clipping of his toenails against the tile of the kitchen and looked to see him grab the towel off the oven door.
"Derek! Stop it."
I hit him on the nose and he dropped the towel.
"What has gotten into you?"
He shook his coat at me, making single hairs and clumps fly everywhere. My nose stared to tingle and I let out a loud sneeze.
"After breakfast you're getting bathed and brushed. You're nasty." Dereks tail fell between his legs and his ears fell back. "I know you hate it but it has to be done."

My breakfast was over quickly and now was my time to find the puppy who ran and hid after I told him the unfortunate news.
"Come on Derek! You need a bath! You stink!" I felt bad "okay... you don't stink and I love you so much but you just need a bath."
Dereks paws tapped the concrete as he came out.
"Come on Derek. The bath will be over before you know it. And I'll even cuddle your wet self after if you want me to."
Derek perked up a little more and walked to the bathroom.
I started to run the shower and he stepped in with a grumble. I started to spray his head. He looked at me with a death glare and I couldn't help but laugh. His fur was weighed down and he started to shiver.
"Not warm enough?"
He seemed to nod so I turned the water a little warmer. It started to steam the room and it got warm in the bathroom. I fanned myself with my shirt and Derek rubbed his face on my shoulder.
"Derek!" I shouted. "You're wet!"
I poured some soap on Derek and started to scrub. If Derek could talk right now he would say this was humiliating.
I gave him a final rinse and stood up to grab a towel. While I wasn't looking, Derek took it upon himself to get dry by shaking. Water sprayed everywhere including on me.
"Derek Samuel Hale! You are in big trouble when you're not like this anymore! I would beat your ass right now if it wouldn't get PETA called on me!" Derek seemed to smile as he panted.
He jumped out of the bathtub.
"Derek your still wet!" I threw the towel on him and dried him off the best I could. I rubbed his head and got behind his ears. He started to sigh and let out a low growl of pleasure.
"You're such a dog." I laughed. He shook his head off after and walked out.
"Now don't you go get on that couch Derek Hale or a I swear I'll ring your tail!"
He looked at me as I hung the towel and I never broke eye contact.
"I swear to you Derek." I warned waving a finger at him. He still kept eye contact, never blinking
"Don't you even think about it."
There was a moment of silence before Derek broke for the couch. I picked up my feet and ran fast toward him. Before he could make it to the couch I grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and pulled him back.
"You are in so much trouble Derek!"

"Come on Derek! Movie time."
Every night Derek and I watched a movie. And even though he was a wolf, we still watched our movie. Dereks instincts had lead him to be less interested than he normally would be but he still saw it as an opportunity to cuddle with me so he took the time gratefully.
I put the movie in, grabbed the remote and sat on the couch. Derek fought with a blanket that he tried his hardest to pull over to us.
"Thank you Derek." I smiled as he wagged his tail.
I put the blanket on my lap and then Derek rested his head on my thighs. I wrapped the blanket around his back, making sure to leave his head out of the blanket so he didn't suffocate.
Halfway through the movie, soft little sores were heard from Dereks nose. I booped him lightly and rubbed his ears. His eyes opened slowly and he raised his head to look at me.
"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." He rested his head again but not before licking my hand that was next to him on my lap.
"Goodnight Derek. I love you."
He nudged my hand with his nose and I knew that meant I love you too.
I watched as Dereks four legged body breathed slowly, his black fur sinking heat into my legs.
He was asleep in seconds and I knew I'd be sleeping on the couch tonight because I couldn't wake him again.

It was dark out and I was woken up by a jolt next to me. I opened my eyes to see Derek still as a wolf but his leg was shaking.
He must be having a bad dream. Should I wake him?
I decided I should, maybe it was dangerous but I didn't want him to be scared all night.
"Derek." I stroked his back.
He jumped up, his blue eyes opening wide.
"Sorry, puppy, but you were having a bad dream. I didn't want to let you keep sleeping." He stood up and jumped off the couch.
"Where are you going?"
I followed him as he made his way up the loft stairs with only a little struggle. His paws had a hard time gripping the steps up to the loft.
He nudged the door open with his head and hopped into bed.
"Okay. We are getting in the big comfy bed now?"
Derek laid on his side with his paws out and I snuggled in behind him. I pressed my forehead to his shoulder blades and rubbed his tummy with my arm over his body.

The morning broke and I opened my eyes. I looked over not knowing what I'd expect to see but Derek was back to normal with his back to me. I turned over and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my hand on his chest.
He's so handsome. And warm.
I nuzzled my face into his shoulder blades just the same as when he was a dog.
He stirred and turned to me.
"Well good morning lazy bones." I chuckled.
"Good morning." He leaned down and kissed me deeply. "I missed not being able to kiss you."
I shoved my face into his neck and scratched his scalp.
I moved down the sides behind his ears and he seemed to purr.
"I guess someone's still a little wolf this morning."
"Shut up and cuddle me."