Choose me to help

I walked through the woods late one afternoon. I had just eaten lunch and decided I should go for a walk. Ya know, get fit, feel good, all that shit.
I walked through when I saw someone stumble. It was pretty close to the edge of the woods so it wouldn't be uncommon for someone to be close.
I take one earbud out slowly and look at the man. He started to slow down and his chest was rising and falling dramatically. I looked to see that he had two slashes across his left peck and three down his abs.
Damn, he has ABS.
I jog up to him and ask him if he's okay.
He tried to push me away but I grabbed onto his hand.
"Don't worry I can help. My name is y/n. I can help you."
He nodded and replied with "Derek."
I walked him to my car and laid him down in the back seat. I sat on the council in between the driver and passenger side seat while I cleaned him up.
"They don't seem deep enough for stitches thankfully." I chuckle.
He half smiled for a split second.
Hair fell in front of my face as I pulled out some gauze.
I looked back at his wound and he lifted his hand to my face.
I stopped and waited for him to do whatever he had reached up to do.
He pushed the hair behind my ear and smiled at me.
I just blushed and finished wrapping his wounds.
"There you go. All better. I have a spare shirt in my trunk if you don't want to look like a murderer from all of the wreck." I said pointing to his tattered and blood stained shirt. He scoffed and got up. I followed him out of the car and opened my trunk to give him the shirt.
"Thanks." He complied and took the shirt.
He put it on and part of me was slightly sad.
"Well thanks for the help."
"No problem." I shrugged.
"You seem to be pretty good at it." He placed his hand over his torn ab and I laughed.
"Yeah. It's not the first time I've had to deal with something like that." I brushed it off.
"Wow, really? Crazy animals?"
"Yeah. One happens to myself. It's not easy to wrap your arms when they are both shredded." I laugh nervously.
He stared at me with wide eyes and contemplated what to say next.
"It's okay really. I'm used to the grossness."
"It's not that but how'd you get attacked that bad?" He asked.
"The wolves were hungry." I joked.
He seemed to shift uncomfortably.
"I was joking, by the way."
"Right," He said "well I gotta go. Ill see you around."
"Yeah cool." I waved as he walked off.
"You're an idiot y/n." I yelled at myself.
He was stupid cute.
Probably more stupid to get attacked like that but cute none the less!
Maybe I'll just have to hope he'll come running back whenever someone is in need.
I hope he'd choose me to help.