I understand

I put the sparkly crop up to my body as I check it in the mirror. Derek walked in and looked at me.
"What are you doing?" He asked looking at what I was holding up which was a flowy half shirt and high waisted black jeans.
"I'm going to a party tonight." I said getting my stuff ready.
"Umm no you aren't." Derek said grabbing my stuff from me.
"You can't tell me what to do!"
"Umm actually I can. I'm your alpha now, you listen to me." He said sternly.
"I. Don't. Care. I'm going to that party."
"You are not going. You're going to over ride your senses and you'll get hurt."
"Just because you turned me doesn't mean I'm going to get hurt."
I grabbed my clothes from him and went into the bathroom to change. I went to open the door but I couldn't.
"Derek. Are you standing in front of the door?" I ask.
"I don't know, can you open it?"
"No."
"Then yes." I could hear the smirk in his voice.
"Derek if you don't move out of the way I'm going to cut your eyes out."
"Try me."
I rammed against the door but it backfired miserably. I felt searing pain in my shoulder and I cried out in pain.
"That's whatcha get." Derek called out.
I got back up and pounded on the door.
"Derek Hale!! I'm so mad at you!"
"You'll live pup."
"Don't you ever call me that again!"
"I think you'll live pup."
I growled at him.
"Oh so she's a wolf now?" He mocked.
"Ugh! I hate you!" I screamed. I sat on the floor in silence. Fine if that's how he wants to play, I'll play. I texted the host and told her I'd be a little late.
I waited for hours and sat there not responding to anything he said.
"You alive in there?" He chuckled.
A couple minutes later...
"You okay?" He asked concerned.
Nothing.
"Seriously. Are you okay?" I still didn't respond.
He sat outside my door until midnight.
I heard him move and I knew he had gotten into my bed to sleep. I slowly cracked the door and he was asleep.
I walked out and ran to the party. I reapplied lipstick and walked in.
"Hey!" I chirped as I saw the host.
"Hey! Just in time! I see some hot boys that just walked in." She smirked. I rolled my eyes and smiled as I walked in.
I instantly heard loud music and covered my ears.
Wow I guess this is a lot harder then I thought.
I let go of the hold on my ears and danced. I just tried to ignore it. That wasn't such a good idea. Soon the lights flashed and music was blaring. It had been half an hour and I thought this was going so well. Soon I started to feel dizzy. My vision blurred and my ears rang. I knew I'd hit the ground before I passed out but I didnt feel the dance floor, I felt something else. Something like muscular arms.

I woke up in my bed, in just my bra and shorts.
I sat up and groaned as I grabbed my head.
Derek walked in and I frowned. My heart sunk.
"Okay go ahead and say it." I said. He stayed silent.
"Yeah yeah I know. You told me so." He just crossed his arms and stared me down.
"Aren't you gonna say something?" I ask.
"Do you want me to?" He asked growling.
"I'd prefer it over you standing there like a creep."
"Fine. Yes, you are an idiot, you're a complete and total screw up. I TOLD you not to go to that party and you did anyway. You know NOTHING about being a werewolf and part of me is regretting giving it to you."
I stood up and walked to him.
"I was perfectly capable!"
"Oh so what was perfectly capable? The fact where you were partying or the fact that you passed out and you were lucky I was there?" He asked raising his voice.
"The fact that I don't need you to control my life!" I screamed.
"No you listen here. I am your alpha, on top of that I bit you, so you do listen to me because I sure as hell get to control your life when it comes to what I've given you!"
"Ugh why do you have to ruin my life!!?" I shrieked.
"You better stop it with the stupid teenage girl bullshit because I will NOT take it! I tried to protect you! I do NOT deserve this treatment!" He scolded pointing a finger at me.
I huffed and folded my arms.
"Now you get back into that bed before I tell your parents what happened and they won't be happy."
I rolled my eyes and got back into bed. He laid next to me and I looked at the ceiling, replaying the fight in my head as I picked at my bedsheets. Derek was sleeping with his back turned to me. I flipped to face him and I ran my fingers up and down his bicep.
"Derek." I whispered. There was no answer. He was out.
"Derek, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I know I should've listened to you and I'm sorry I'm stupid. I'm sorry you have to take care of me." I place my forehead on his back and I feel his back move as he breathes.
"I was just doing it to protect you." He groggily says.
"You were awake for that?" I ask moving back to my side of the bed.
"Everything. The sorry, the I should have listened to you, even the bicep touch." I blushed in the dark.
He turned to me and looked at me with his green eyes. The moonlight that cast through the window made his eyes shine which made my heart bounce. I've never felt this way until now. Maybe it's because I finally realize he doesn't hate my guts and I don't hate his.
"I just want you to know I was doing it to protect you. I don't want to see you hurt."
I half smiled at that. He does care. But why?
I was silent for a moment, looking at Derek's hands resting in front of him.
"Why do you care though?" I ask looking into his eyes.
"Because if i didn't. I would have half of my heart gone by now."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean..." he paused for a moment "I mean I love you"
My heart sunk. I didn't know how to react.
"R-really?" I ask taken aback.
"Yes. I do"
"Well." I grab his hand and look back up into his eyes.
"I love you too."