Baking and bros

"I'm telling you Derek, you have like two brain cells in that buffed out, chiseled, werewolf body of yours!" Stiles insulted as he made some flamboyant hand gestures at my boyfriend.
My twin brother, Stiles Stilinski, is known for having the worst relationship with my boyfriend Derek Hale.
Derek snapped something back as they walked into Dereks loft after going... somewhere. Honestly, I've lost track of all the places they go on a midnight basis. I rolled my eyes and got off the couch to greet Derek with a chaste kiss.
Derek kissed me back quickly and returned his glare to stiles.
"Honestly, get a room you two." Stiles squeaked in anger.
"Whatever stiles." Derek groaned and rolled his eyes.

All throughout the day they kept arguing.
Bickering like cats and dogs.
Soon my head was going to explode.

"Okay... okay... OKAY! BOYS! ENOUGH!"
They both looked at me and I sighed.
"I'm going to put you through a team building exercise. You two are going to have to successfully bake a cake before you can leave. And I mean successfully. It has to look nice as well as taste nice. If you don't, Derek, you don't get to see me after school for a week-"
"What?! That's bull!"
"And stiles, you don't get my notes for a week."
"But you're so good at AP Bio!" He groaned.
"That's the consequence."
I pushed them into Dereks kitchen and sat by the exit while they stood doing nothing.
"I got all night."

They both groaned as they reached for the ingredients and started cooking.

"No, the egg is supposed to go in here!"
"No it's not, I know how to make a cake!"
"Careful you're gonna scramble it!"
"What if I scramble you instead?!"
"BOYS!" I shouted loudly.
They groaned and went back to work as I watched them.

It had been 20 minutes and they haven't even stirred the batter yet.
"Babe this is pointless. It's midnight. Can't we just call it quits?!"
"Do you want to loose your privileges for a week?" I asked rhetorically.
"Well seeing you isn't really a privilege." He thought.
"Yeah, it's better. It's a freaking once in a lifetime opportunity! So you better turn around and get back to that cake before you loose your privilege no matter what you do tonight!"
Derek turned back around and held the bowl for stiles.
Stiles started to mix the batter and they both felt content.
"This is actually going pretty well!"
"Not bad Stilinski."
"Thanks buddy!"
"Don't call me that. We aren't that close."
"Well... thanks... bro."
I stifled a giggle at the look Derek gave him after that word came out of his mouth.

A little while after, Derek and stiles both poured in the mixture into a pan and they put it in the oven.
We at around the loft, waiting for the cake to be done.
After the timer went off, I looked up to see Derek asleep on stiles shoulder.
"No! Don't wake him! He's peaceful!"
"Y/n, he smells like a dirty dog!"
"Please? For your baby sister who's super nice and pretty and would do anything for her older brother so she expects the same in return?"
"Fine. But get that damn cake out fast!"

I went to the kitchen to get the cake out and came back into the room about five minutes later. Stiles was now asleep on the couch as well. Stiles has rested his head on the arm of the chair. Dereks head was now on stiles's arm.
I snapped a quick picture with my phone and threw a blanket over them.
I walked up stairs to my room where I hopped into bed.
"Finally, they can stop tying to tear each other apiary while in the same room and all it took was a little bit of baking."

Not gonna lie I cried making this one because it literally deleted on me TWICE! All of my work... just GONE!! Not fun!