Hoooooolllyyyyy

Your pov
I was walking through the halls after my bathroom break and I heard slamming and lockers creaking. I looked around the corner and someone that was not a student was walking by. He didn't look so good. I ran and hid behind a corner as I watched him lean up against the wall. He looked like he was gonna pass out. He grabbed his arm and I looked down to see blood rushing off his hand. I walked up to him, my h/c hair bouncing behind me and spoke up.
"Hey are you okay? You seem to be in trouble!" He looked at me with wide eyes and grabbed his hand.
"Don't try to cover, I already saw." I pointed to the blood on the floor. "Why are you here?" I question.
"I need to see Scott McCall."
"Why?" I ask.
"Because I do." He huffed.
"Don't huff at me because I'm the only person here who is gonna help you! And it's pretty creepy when a guy bleeding out of his arm asks to see a 15 year old boy who's in class right now." I scold.
He rolls his eyes and sighs.
"I just need to see him so will you help me or not?"
I huff and cross my arms. I shake my head thinking if I'm actually gonna help this jerk. I gave in.
"You'll have to go to the office. Tell them that Scott needs to leave and it's an emergency. A family emergency."
"Okay." He listened.
"Tell them you are his uncle. They will believe that. They'll ask you to sign him out and that's when I'll come in and tell them that it's getting worse. We will cause a distraction and leave without you signing anything."
He nodded and I led him to the office. I sat in the waiting chair as he walked in.
I listened in and heard him speak.
"Excuse me. But I need Scott McCall excused for today. There is a family emergency that just popped up."
"Name?" She asked
"Derek." He replied
"I need you to sign this." She commanded.
"Uh well..."
I jumped up and into the office.
"Derek?! Is it grandpa? No. It can't be." I started to cry.
"Uh uh. Yeah. It is." He played along.
I screamed and kicked. He picked me up and walked me out of the school leaving the signing sheet nameless. A few minutes later Scott was excused and stiles snuck out.
"You have to go find it!" Derek scolded Scott.
"I'm on it! Stiles you take Derek to the vet. He'll be safe there."
They were rushing to the cars and I ran after stiles and Derek.
"Hey! Is anyone gonna tell me what's wrong? Or how I can help?"
"You don't need to do anything else." Derek said getting into the car with help from stiles.
"Yeah you can leave and go back to class." Stiles said getting into the drivers seat.
I said nothing but got in the back.
"What are you doing?" Derek asked annoyed.
"I saved your guys' asses back there. I think I deserve to come along and I think I deserve an explanation!" Derek sighed and looked at stiles who just shrugged.
"Let's go." Derek commanded to stiles. We drove in silence. I saw derek sway as he seemed to loose consciousness.
"Stay awake derek." I spoke up.
Stiles pulled over and checked on Derek.
"Start the car." Derek mumbled.
"Start the car now. Or I will rip your throat out... with my teeth."
Damn. That's over dramatic.
Stiles drove to the vet and we carried him into the building. Derek soon started to tug at his shirt, taking it off.
I stared at his ripped torso and blushed lightly. My mind was thinking so many things that should stay in my mind.
"So what if Scott can't find it?"
"Then you'll have to do plan B."
"What's plan B?" Stiles asked and derek slammed a hand saw down onto the table.
"You'll cut my arm off."
I finally took a good look at his arm and his veins were black.
"What the hell?" I shouted.
"Yeah what the hell is right! I don't want to cut your arm off!"
"No what the hell is going on!" My hand raced. So many thoughts filtered through my head too quickly. I stared to panic.
"Just do it stiles!" I heard derek scream and the saw started.
My mind panicked and my hearing faded. Soon the light slam of a door sounded and I turned to see Scott holding a bullet.
"You found it!" Derek said grabbing it from him.
"What are you gonna do with it?"
"I'm gonna.... I'm... im gonna..." derek then fell to the floor with a thud and the bucket rolled under a shelf.
Stiles dropped to the floor and tried to shake awake derek. I stood there, watching it all happen. Hearing the muffled screams of stiles calling for Scott. I heard stiles fist crack as he punched derek to wake him up. Scott handed derek the bullet and he lit the contents on fire.
He pushed it into his hand and then inserted it into his wound.
I screamed in displeasure and watched derek fall to the floor and convulse. He thrusted his hips upward in pain and soon his wound disappeared into thin air.
My brain was fried. I couldn't understand anything. I kept getting more confused by the second and didn't even see reality anymore. I backed up into the counter and knocked over a jar.
"What the hell is going on?" I shouted reaching for an answer!
"We get it, you might have a lot of questions." Scott started calmly.
"That's an understatement. Why the hell did he heal that quickly and why gunpowder? Why did he need a bullet? And how has he not died? And why were his veins BLACK?" I started to panic. This was not reality, this was some alternate universe.
"Hey hey calm down. It's okay." Derek started.
I shook my head as my chest rose and fell rapidly from my shallow breathing.
Derek tried to touch me and I smacked him off of me and screamed.
I slid down the wall and grabbed at my hair.

Third POV
"Guys she's having a panic attack." Stiles warned.
"Well how do we help her?" Scott squeaked.
"We need someone she knows well enough." Stiles started
"Well I've only seen her twice." Scott ruled out.
"And I don't know anything about her." Stiles shrugged. They turned to derek who kneeled down in front of the panicked girl.
"Now what?" Derek asked still facing y/n.
"Make sure she's making eye contact with you. Tell her to focus on your breathing. Make her breathing match yours." Stiles coached.
"Hey look at me. Look at me." Derek softened.
Y/n met his eyes.
"Good. Now slow your breathing. Match mine. Look." Derek slowly inhaled and exhaled. He did it again and y/n tried to follow. Her breath hitched as she tried to prolong her inhalations and exhalations.
Her breath soon matched and she was calmer.
"Good job derek." Stiles complimented as derek helped y/n stand.
She wrapped her arms around derek and thanked him for helping her.

Your POV
I wrapped my arms around his shirtless body. I realised I was touching his skin. His skin was amazingly soft and his was so built. So many feelings rushed through me as I let go of him.

Dereks pov
As she hugged me her heart rate increased like crazy. I mean, what can I say. If I was her, I'd think I was hot too.