Surprises

NOTE!
F/a means favorite artist.
Proceed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles forced me to go home after practice but I refused to get in his car. Lord knows he can't pick me up so he had no choice. He called someone and in a matter of minutes derek got out of his car, hoisted me up by the waist and put me in his car.
"Thanks buddy!" Stiles said as Derek drove off with me.
I huffed but soon relaxed.
I looked out the window as we drove in silence. I tapped my foot and hummed my favorite song. Derek seemed to look at me without moving his head. I noticed and said sorry softly. It was then silent. For a long time. I started humming the song again and then Derek moves quickly. I jumped, not knowing what he was gonna do. He grabbed his phone and opened it.
"Hey no texting and driving!" I scolded.
"I'm not texting." He said messing with us phone. Soon his bluetooth connected to his car and the song I was singing played.
"You like f/a?"
"Love them. I think they are great. Actually my favorite artist."
"You? As in me serious guy who barley has friends, let alone no girlfriend? You like f/a?" I asked raising a brow at looking at him in the face.
He momentarily looked at me before shifting his view back to the road.
"There are a lot of things about me that will surprise you y/n." He said as he pulled up to my house.
"Okay?." I scoffed.
"Yeah. And I do have friends by the way." He said looking at me with his hand still on the wheel.
"Oh really?" I asked in disbelief. "Who?"
"Stiles."
"He was literally threatened by you at least five times and you guys literally can't hold one conversation without nearly killing each other." I laughed shooting down his answer.
"Okay Scott."
"You're just like a dad to him. He wouldn't even know you if you hadn't saved him."
"Okay well then how about Isaac, Erica, and Boyd?"
"Those three were turned by you. Aren't they like sworn by code to be your friend?" I ask him putting my arm on the widow ledge.
I softly added "and don't even think for a minute that Erica would stay by your side because she's connected to you. She's just a hoe." I spoke with a jealous tone, forgetting that Derek can hear me.
"Someone sounds jealous." He chuckled.
"I'm not jealous of your little toy." I scoff and shake my head as I raise my voice.
"She's not my toy." He shouted.
I went silent and realized I had crossed a line.
"Sorry. I shouldn't be in your love life. I know it can be a touchy subject for some." I looked out the window and started to open the door when he locked it.
"What are you doing?" I ask worried. He grabbed my shirt and pressed his lips against mine. I smelt like mint.
He let go of me and I looked at him, not knowing my feelings for what just happened.
"Sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He cleated his throat.
I just looked at him and he unlocked the car. I opened the door still looking at his sulking face. I leaned in and quickly kissed his cheek before getting out.
"Goodnight Derek."
He smirked and waved goodbye.
"Goodnight y/n."