So much trouble Pt 3

Warnings: Slight smut? I don't really know what qualifies as smut. I'd just say 16+.
~~~~~

We had the pack meeting and everyone else left.
Stiles said I could stay at Dereks a little longer to get away from home and clear my mind.
I nodded and waited for them to walk out.
I grabbed a water from Dereks fridge and walked back over.
"You know you could have changed, I would let you borrow some of my clothes." He said looking at me with his green eyes.
"It's alright." I shrugged as I sat back down. I took the money out of my bag and counted it.
"Four hundred dollars for two days?!" Derek asked as he saw how much I had.
"Y-yeah. It's crazy what people will do for sex."
I looked over and saw him staring at me.
"What?" I ask.
"Ya know, I never got the dance I payed for."
The comment took me by surprise.
"Y-you actually want it?" I ask sitting up.
"I mean..." Derek smirked as he dragged his hand up my thigh as he watched it "I would like to get my money's worth." He looked up at me and I stood up in front of him. I put my leather jacket covered arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist.
I put on some short music and slowly started to grind against him.

Third POV
Dereks breath started to hitch as he felt his heat rise.
When the music was over and they were pulled out of their heat moment, y/n realized she was close enough to kiss him.
She was hovering over him, not straddling but standing over him.
"You know I've loved you forever. Please just kiss me." He groaned.
Y/n violently pressed her lips to his and he growled as he tasted her. Both of their breathing was heavy as their kiss turned to a make out.
Derek couldn't contain himself so he pulled her onto his lap. She straddled him and continued to grind as they kissed.
Derek bit her bottom lip causing her to make a squeak.
They separated only for a moment for y/n to take off Dereks black shirt.
She ran her fingers along his abs as she hungrily kissed him again. Derek ripped off the jacket, tearing off some of the buttons.
"You'll regret that later." Y/n said as Derek flipped her under him.
Derek finally fully noticed the outfit she was wearing and he would be lying if he said he wasn't turned on even more.
Derek made a useless comment to y/n about her bra and y/n giggled.
She kissed him again, running her hands through his hair.
Derek ran his hand from her waist, down to her ass and then up to her knee.
He threw her leg around his torso and continued to kiss her.
He trailed the kisses down her jawline and to her neck. He kissed and sucked all over to find her sweet spot. He tried and tried till he heard a moan come from her mouth when he sucked by the dip of her neck.
Derek felt engaged to suck and nibble more to release more moans out of her.
There was a dark spot on her neck after he was done and y/n knew it.

Y/ns POV

"Derek" I groan "how am I supposed to cover that?"
I tried to touch it but Derek grabbed my hand.
"Don't, I want people to know you're mine."
I move my hand down to my side and Derek is still holding it.
I furrow my brows and catch my breath.
"You seriously want me to be yours?" I ask genuinely.
Derek lightly brushes his fingers behind my ear to push hair behind my ear.
"I've wanted you to be mine ever since I met you." He spoke softly, only for me to hear.
I smile and kiss him softly while my hand cups the back of his head on his hairline. He responds with the same softness and he smiles when I let him go.
"I can't spend the night though, that would be too suspicious." I laugh.
He chuckled too and got off of me.
"Okay, I guess I should send you home now."
"Okay." I started to walk out the door when Derek calls for me.
I look over and he jogs up to me with his jacket in his hand.
"Take it to school tomorrow. Keep other guys scents off of you and keep mine on you." He kisses my forehead and sends me on my way.

The next morning I walk down the halls with Dereks heavy jacket on and my mood in full swing happiness. I strut to my locker and everyone corners me.
They all smell Derek on me so they know something was up.
Lydia gasps and hits my arm.
"Shut the hell up!"
"What?" I ask looking at her.
She pulls the collar of the jacket down to reveal the dark hickey on my neck.
I look at stiles who looks like he wants to murder me.
"I'm gonna beat your ass after school." He points to me.
"No your not! Dereks picking me up!" I smile and walk into class.
I could see stiles fuming from behind me as Lydia and Scott rub him to calm him down.
I'm gonna get in so much trouble.