Doctor Derek Hale pt 1

Derek was a major known doctor in beacon hills. Out of the doctors they had, he was the one who was always asked questions and giving answers.
After his family died he wanted to feel like he was helping people so he decided to become a doctor. Driven throughout medical school by his traumatic past, he made it through and was now his own man.

Derek had done many surgeries before, mostly for broken things and things that weren't working properly. Never before had he delivered a baby or anything in that area though.

Derek also liked to go out into the woods. While he was a working man, he was also still a werewolf. A monster, sometimes he thinks. Ever since Derek found a sense of life in the medical field, he started to see his werewolf side as a bad thing, trying to conceal it, and even avoiding it in conversations with the rest of his pack. He thought the less he paid attention to it the less he'd have to deal with it.

While walking in the woods one late afternoon, his ears pricked with the waves of sound of someone crying. He looked around with a knitted brow but couldn't see anyone. His wolf senses kicked in and he didn't even realise it. He needed to find this person who was clearly in trouble. He picked up a couple things as he moved along in the forest.
Female. Young adult to adult. Injured. Struggled breathing. In need of immediate attention.
As soon as it registered in his mind that he needed to seek her immediately, he started to run.
"Hello?! Anyone out here?! I'm here to help!"
He got no answer in return.
"Hello! Is anyone out here?"
He had probably run for about a quarter of a mile before he heard a rustling of leaves. He snapped his head over to see a girl laying next to a tree. Heaving in and out.
"Help." She squeaked.
Derek ran to her and took off his jacket. He saw major external bleeding and put his jacket on her side where the blood seemed to be coming from. She had on a light blue shirt which was now stained with blood that seeped from her wound in her side.
"Hi, I'm Derek hale. I'm a doctor at beacon hills hospital. Can you tell me your name?"
"Y/n." She struggled to breathe as she whimpered out her name.
"Okay y/n, you're gonna be alright. Can you tell me what happened?"
"I was out walking in the woods, and I saw this... dog.." she questioned her own choice of words for a second but continued "it lunged at me. Tried to go for my throat but I kicked it away."
"Did it claw you or bite you in the side?"
"Claw. With great big paws."
"Okay. I'm going to need you to press this jacket down into your side while I call the hospital. Can you do that for me?"
She nodded vigorously and held it tight to her side.
"Doctor hale? Problem?" A females voice rang over the phone.
"I got a young female out in the woods. Severe external bleeding on her left side by her ribs. She's struggling to breathe but still fully conscious. Answers to her name and questions. So far, no lost memory. How long will it take for an ambulance to get our here?"
"Probably thirty minutes."
"No that's too long. I'm going to take her in myself. I need medics on standby for when I get there Melissa!"
"Got you covered doc."
"Good." He hung up the phone quickly and reached to pick her up.
"I'm going to have to carry you otherwise it will take too long to get to my car. Can I touch you?"
She nodded which was the signal for him to scoop her up and carry her back to the car. He started to run and get to the car. He made it in 5 minutes flat.
He set her in the passenger seat, half worrying about getting blood on his nice leather seats but also half yelling at himself for being so concerned about it when she was dying right next to him.
"We are gonna get you to the hospital."

And like he promised, he fulfilled. In ten minutes he was at the hospital.
"I need an oxygen supply, a drip IV, and possibly a blood transfusion. She's lost a lot of blood I'm surprised she's even still conscious." Derek said heavily.
"She must be a fighter then." Melissa smiled to the girl who was on the stretcher being wheeled into a room.
And that was the last that Derek saw her that night. But it definitely wasn't the last he saw of her