Crush the skull

"I can't believe we are going to Mexico." I shook my head as I looked out the window of the back seat of stiles jeep. "And I can't believe you lied to your dad!"
"Did you tell your dad the truth?!" Stiles snapped
"Yeah I did." I scoffed
"Really?!" Scott whipped his head toward me.
"Yes. I told him."
"What did he say?" Malia leaned in
"He was fine with it, as long as I kept him updated." I shrugged
"That's just... that's just weird... see parents shouldn't be that supportive. It's just not normal." Stiles grumbled
"Well I actually am honest with my dad so he doesn't have to be scared for me. He's supportive because he has no reason to be anything else."
"See that's weird too. No kid should just go flapping their lips to their parents about everything. Like what... did you tell your dad when you had sex for the first time?!" Stiles threw his hand up and them smacked the wheel
The car grew silent when I didn't retort.
"I take silence as you didn't."
"I never said that." I seethed
"So then you did?"
"I never said that either."
"So what is it? Did you or did you not tell your dad?"
"Technically no." I rolled my eyes
"Technically? What do you mean technically?! It's either yes or no!"
"Well I mean technically in the sense of I've never had sex before so I never told him."
The car dropped to dead silence and the tension grew thick.
"You've... never-"
"NEVER OKAY?! Can we just drop it?!" I huffed an annoyed breath and crossed my arms.
The car was quiet, Malia and Kira talked quietly, Scott looked out the passenger window and stiles kept his eyes on the road.

Third POV
It became dark quickly and the group had stopped to take care of stiles busted car.
"We need to get going. The suns going to go down soon." The mercenary urged
"I'll go with, you guys stay here." Scott piped up.
"What?! No! Are you crazy?" Stiles objected
"Someone has to make it there!"
"We need to go!" Braeden groaned
"Fine!"
Scott said his goodbyes to everyone, lingering around Kira before taking off.
The rest of the group groaned and complained while stiles tried his damnedest to fix his car.
"Come on stiles It's getting creepy out here!" Malia whined.
"I'm going as fast as I can!"
"Well go faster!"
"Hey guys." Kira interrupted the arguing.
"What?" Stiles asked with a piece of duct tape in between his lips
"Where's y/n?" The group looked up at her and then around the area. They couldn't see her in the dark and started to mildly panic.
"Y/n!" Stiles called
"Shhh! Stiles! You don't know what's out there! And we can't see whatever it may be! You heard those creepy noises! What if it took her?" Kiras heart was racing as her thoughts became spoken word.
"Nothing took her, she's probably just joking around." Stiles sighed and turned to the cast darkness "y/n! Come on! We are going to leave without you!"
"Stiles!" Malia snapped.
"What?! I'm not actually going to!"
Malia just rolled her eyes with a slight growl and got in the car.
Kira followed with stiles right behind her. They all got in and stiles started his car with success on the first try.
They sat in the car for many minutes before trying to call her. There wasn't much service and her phone seemed to be dead.
"Well I think we should just get to the church." Malia broke the silence with her apathetic attitude
"No, we aren't going to leave her." Stiles waved his hand in objection
"But come on! It's dark and cold and scary! Our car is working! So let's go!"
"She's out there by herself!"
"She knows where to go! She's a wolf! She'll find her way and she can fight!"
"I'm not going!"
"Stiles, start the car... now." Malia flicked out her claws as a threat.
"Fine! Fine! But when y/n turns up dead, I'm blaming you."
"Fine."
"Fine."

Scott and the mercenary made their way diligently toward the church. It was dark so they brought their flashlights close to their chests and walked in.
They took close steps in order to not alert anything of their presence. But soon enough they ran into trouble. A creature dripping in bones and it's head covered with the skull of another animal lunged at them and intended to kill.
They fought their way clear and Scott in a moment of genius found himself roaring down the cave. The dust from the vibrations settled and the church fell silent.
"I think I scared it." Scott proudly smirked
"I think you scared everything." She agreed
They looked behind them to see a tomb open up and reveal a younger and less aggressive version of Derek Hale.

After a day or two, Derek returned to his normal self. And with the return of physicality came the return of his mentality, the return of his girlfriend, who was still missing at this point.
"So where is she?" Derek growled at the pack of teens standing in his living room.
"We don't know. She never turned up when we were in Mexico. She never came back, never called, never texted, nothing." Stiles sighed
"So find my damn girlfriend."
"It's not that easy."
"HOW? She's a missing young woman in Mexico!"
"Yeah a missing girl in the middle of a empty acre of land by an old church which used to be an Aztec temple in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake! Many many many many years ago, if you don't remember!!" Stiles shouted.
"I remember perfectly fine."
"So then you'll know that we can't do anything! I've already talked to my dad and he's doing what he can!" Derek growled lowly and walked out of the room.

It only took a few days for them to come into distance with another berserker. This berserker was different though. It was faster, smaller than the others, and much more intelligent.
"Someone get this thing off me!" Derek shouted. Scott and Malia took turns ripping the bones off Derek's clothes.
"Come on!" Derek encouraged. Soon the grip slipped and the berserker stumbled back. It landed on its back and seemed to be knocked unconscious.
The group ran over and took a look at the still body.
"Shit... who do you think it is? If one of them was Scott..." stiles spoke.
They all scanned to see if they could understand who it was until Derek cursed.
"It's y/n." He nodded
"How do you know?"
"Look," Derek pointed "her necklace. I have that to her on her birthday."
"It's her?" Scott asked again
"Yes. It's her!"
"Well you broke the others, so break y/n out of hers!"
"I don't know how I even did it for them!" Derek raised his voice in fear.
"Well try anything! She's unconscious right now."
Derek huffed and walked over to the girl. He knelt down and placed his hands on the skull. He closed his eyes and started to press inward. The skull started to glow and then it cracked into many pieces.
Y/n inhaled deeply and sat up. She coughed and grabbed around her. She happened to just grab onto her boyfriend beside her.
"Hey hey, it's just me. You're okay now." He pulled her in and grasped her head.
"Where... where am I?"
"You're at the school. But you're okay. We got you. We came here after following you scent. We don't know why you ended up here but you did."
"How long was I... one of those things?"
"A couple days."
"I was taken when the car broke down. That's how long I've been gone. I think... it was Kate. She kidnapped me."
"Kate?" She nodded and looked at everyone
"I think she said she was making them. For herself. To protect herself. Like body guards."
"That's so weird." Stiles shivered.
"Can we please just get home?" She looked at Derek.
"Yeah. Come on. We can talk about this more at home." Derek wrapped his arm around y/n and walked her back to his house. Stiles and the rest of the gang took stiles' car.
Derek had let go of y/n when she started to shiver.
"Cold?" He asked. She just nodded. Derek stripped his jacket off and put it over her shoulders.
She hummed and nuzzled into it.
"Warm." She simply smiled.
"Hopefully you don't get hypothermia now." He smirked.
She yawned as an irrelevant reaction to his sass.
"I bet you're tired now."
"Yeah, I think I'm gonna sleep for like three days." She laughed and pulled the jacket around her tighter.
"That's okay. You deserve it."
"But that also means I'm going to need around the clock kisses and cuddles."
"I think I can put that into my busy schedule of doing absolutely nothing." She leaned in and kissed his cheek.
"No no no." He objected. He turned her and faced her on the side of the road. "It's been days since I've seen you. I get more than a cheek kiss."
Derek slipped his hands around her waist and pulled her flush against his body. She grazed her hands across his face and then to the back of his neck. He leaned down and closed his eyes. Y/n took her opportunity to pull him down and connected his lips to hers. He kissed in desperation and held her tighter. He inhaled her scent, their lips still locked. Y/n scrunched her shoulders and then slowly separated while peppering small kisses on his lips.
"God I missed that." His entire body relaxed as he deeply exhaled.
Y/n hummed in pleasure and rested her head on his shoulder. He pulled her in for a hug and clung onto her.
"Give me like... two minutes." He mumbled into her ear. She didn't let go, she let him choose when to let go. After a minute or two he loosened his grip on her.
"Come on. It's dark. Let's get home."