What is she? Pt 1

Requested by BeautifulMax2001
~~~~~~
Dereks POV
She just won't leave my head. Every waking moment she's dancing around in my memories and everything is attached to her.
These roses smell like her.
This color is her favorite.
We talked in this place once.
She loves this thing.
All day everyday.
Who am I talking about you may wonder.
Well her name is y/n and she's new to Scott's pack.
She transferred from a different school and instantly became friends with Scott and Stiles in particular.
I felt the overwhelming need to always be around her.
It's just... her eyes and her scent. And the way she does that one thing with her lip when she's really focused on something that just makes me wanna- nevermind, that's not the point, this is.
And by "this" I mean the fact that I'm driving over to her house right after school to "see Scott."
This happens quite often actually and she always says "Derek, you know Scott doesn't live with me. But I can give you his address. Do you remember it?" And she says it in the same tone every time.
It basically wakes me and puts me to sleep.
I got out of my black car and walked to the door.
I knocked and heard her shuffling to the door.
"Hey Derek!" She smiled as she saw my figure in the doorway.
She let me in and she sat on an island stool in her kitchen.
"Hey, I'm here to see Scott."
"Derek you know Scott-"
"Doesn't live here. I can give you his address. Do you remember it?" I finished but then realized what I said was creepy "I mean, yes I remember his address. I'll be fine. Thanks anyway. See you tomorrow."
I quickly scooted myself out the door and closed it behind me. I got in my car and smacked my head on the wheel.
"God Derek are you trying to sound like a creep?" I asked myself before I put the car in reverse.
I shook my head and sighed at my pathetic self. I drove back home, completing my lie of wanting Scott.

Later that night I decided it was best to go on a walk out by my old house.
I breathed in the scents of the forest before my nose was slapped with a familiar scent.
Y/n
I smiled subconsciously and followed the scent. I ended up finding her jogging with headphones in.
Would it be weird to follow her while she doesn't know I'm stalking her? I asked in my head.
I decided to push away all the thoughts against it and just... loosely keep an eye on her.
About a quarter mile into her jog I snapped out of my stalker mode and questioned all of my morals in the walk back home.
What is wrong with me? Why can't I just let her go? It's not like no one will ever love me! I can just move on! I thought. But my heart twinged when I thought that. I didn't want to move on. I didn't want to just let her go. She meant a lot to me.
That night when I went to bed, I played out scenarios of what I could say to her or how I could start talking to her more frequently.
Every solution that I came up with, I hated.
I decided to shake it off and go to bed.

First POV
Derek always seemed really cool. He didn't exactly show emotion but what happened tonight was kinda weird. Do I say the same thing too much where even Derek remembers what I say? If so, yikes. I groaned but I don't know why. I shouldn't be embarrassed. Why was I?

The next morning I went to school bright and cheery.
I walked over to Scott and stiles. Scott has his back to me so I devised a plan.
I grinned at stiles who saw me but I motioned for him to stay quiet.
I ran over and jumped onto Scott's back.
"Oh my god. I thought I was about to be murdered" he strained his voice as he put me down "but then I realized it was just the crackhead who joined my pack." Scott laughed and mocked.
I looked over to see Derek talking to stiles.
"Hey Derek!" I smiled.
Derek seemed to freeze at the sound of my voice.
"Well I gotta go! You know how our Calculus teacher is when I'm not in class on time." I rolled my eyes but giggled.
I said bye to everyone and then was off.

Third POV
Derek still stood as stiff as a board after the bouncing bubbly girl had walked away.
Scott looked back after he said his final goodbye to his beta and saw Derek stuck in a trance.
"Yo Derek. You good?" Stiles asked, waving his hand in front of Dereks face.
"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine." Derek seemed to growl almost.
"Wow... is Derek... in love?" Stiles seemed to mock.
"I'm not in love stiles. That's a high schooler thing." Derek grumbled as he pushed stiles away from him with one finger.
Stiles huffed at Dereks resentment and walked to class.
Scott turned to Derek who had a puzzled look on his face. Scott assumed Derek was thinking about something.
"Do you like her?" Scott spoke up, breaking Derek from his thoughts.
"I don't know... I think so? It's just... I don't know how to get her to leave my head! It's like every possible chance there is to have her appear in my memory, she does. I can't even control it anymore. And it doesn't hit my heart like a normal crush would. It's deeper than that. It's like every fiber of my being relaxes or strains when I'm with her."
"Maybe we should go see Deaton. Maybe it's a werewolf thing?"
Derek nodded while clenching his jaw, showing that he was reluctantly agreeing.
"After school. Meet me at the clinic."