Stressed out

I walked into the door of the loft to see the place exactly how I had left it for the past two days.
I sat down on the bed and sprawled out my school work. I spent a hour doing Spanish, math and English. After that I made dinner and called Derek in for dinner.
He sat down and I served him and sat down with a sigh.
We both ate in silence as I think he picked up on my bad mood. After dinner he got up and went who knows where while I was left with the chores to do.
I looked at the clock and it read 6:30.
I sighed as I emptied the dishwasher and reloaded it. I took out the garbage and separated the recycling because we love the earth. I walked back in and cleaned off the counters and table before heading back into the room to plan out a pack meeting. I grabbed my Journal and wrote down the plan to text to everyone.
Soon it was 8 o'clock and I had just gotten into bed. After a while derek joined me and I turned away from him while I scrolled through my phone. He kissed my cheek and cupped my waist with his hand.
"What's wrong baby?" He asked.
I turned and saw his face, dimly illuminated by the beside lamp.
"Nothing." I shook my head.
"Tell me. I'm your boyfriend. You should trust me." He said moving a stray piece of hair out of my glum face.
I thought for a minute and then asked "did you take the garbage out like I asked you?"
He didn't respond.
"Oh and didn't I ask you to unload the dishwasher last night?"
Still no response.
"And I may just be crazy or something but I did ask you to take out the recycling? when was that? Two days ago?" He still didn't respond and I said "because you know I'd love to but between school and then the pack planning and making dinner and homework I just don't have the time" Soon I raised my voice and looked at him "and sometimes I just need some help."
He looked down at the sheets and played with the wrinkles.
"Because I wake up every morning at 7 to go to school and I don't come back till 4. Then I do my homework and have to start dinner by 5:30 at the latest. Then I'm left with cleaning and I have to be planning pack meetings by 8 I have to get them out by 8:30. I'm in bed by 10 and if I decide to stay awake to finish the chores that you don't do I'm in bed by 11. And god forbid that happens the next day is completely ruined because I didn't get enough sleep." I was full on yelling now. I decided to dial it back "and now I don't want to yell at you. You know I don't. It hurts your feelings and I don't want to but at this point, I don't know what to do. Because you are six years older than me and you can't even do the two or three chores I ask you to do how often? Once a week maybe?" I could feel his embarrassment.
"I just don't know how else to get your attention. I don't know how else to solve this except for yell because I'm so beyond stressed that I just can't even calmly ask you anymore. I'm 17, I shouldn't have to run a household." He grabbed one of my hands and looked at me in the eyes.
His eyes were shiny from tears welling up.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't realize how lazy I was being. I didnt realize how much of a pain I was. I didn't realize how much stress you were on and how much anger you had. I'm sorry for being such an asshole. I should have helped you. And you're completely right and I've really really messed up. I just hope you don't hate me." A tear fell onto his perfectly unblemished cheek.
I wiped his tear away and lifted his lowing eyes to meet mine.
"I'll never hate you." I said.
He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in for a kiss. He lingered his lips on mine and I kissed him back breathing in the scent that always brought me relaxation.
"I love you and I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." He said looking at me with his beautiful green puppy eyes that could make me do anything in an instant.
"I'll forgive you when you take the garbage out next." I laughed. He smiled and pressed his lips into my neck.
"I love you baby." He said passionately.
"I love you too derek." I said grabbing onto his hair to keep him kissing my neck.
He breathed onto my neck sending shivers down my spine.
He started to kiss my neck harder but I pushed him away.
"Not tonight. I am too tired. I just want to cuddle and sleep." I yawned.
"Okay beautiful. Goodnight." He said as I nuzzled into his laying body.
"Goodnight."