Back off

Requested by BeautifulMax2001
~~~~~~
Stiles -my twin brother- and I walked into school.
We walked to Scott's locker and said a good morning to him. Scott and stiles got ready to go to their first class that I didn't have with them. Scott shut his locker and Stiles knuckled my head and walked away.
"I love you! I'm still older!" Stiles shouted as he ran to class.
"By 10 minutes!" I shouted back.
Stiles loved to make it a point that he was still older than me, therefore the "alpha" of the Stilinski twins.
I chuckled and went to class.
After pre calc I walked up to the boys with my nose still in my phone.
Lydia has texted me about a party that she was hosting tomorrow at her house.
I texted her back replying with a yes and she sent a smiley face back.
"Guys we are going to lydias party tomorrow. No if's but's and's or or's."
The both groaned and walked to the next class.
I laughed at their disappointment and walked to class.
I looked behind me quickly and saw Jackson staring at me from his locker.
I rolled my eyes and caught up to the boys for our next class.
After school, I looked around for Dereks car.
He honked and I looked behind me to see him in his sunglasses.
I laughed and walked up to the drivers side window to kiss him quickly.
"Hey lovely." He smiled.
"Hi Derek." I got into the car and responded to Lydia.
"Who you texting baby?" Derek asked glancing at me and then back to the street.
"Oh, just Lydia. She's having a party tomorrow and the guys and i are gonna go."
"What's she having a party for?" Derek furrowed her brows.
I just shrugged and laughed.
"She always has a party. Reason or not!"
Derek just shook his head and focused on the road.

The next day after school, Lydia texting me the time and theme. I closed my locker after pushing all my stuff into the thin metal container and closed it loudly. I looked over my shoulder and saw Jackson staring at me.
I just rolled my eyes.
I walked away with Jackson following me.
I pushed the door open and jogged to Dereks car.
"Y/n!"
Jackson called for me but I refused to acknowledge him.
Jackson caught up to me and grabbed my wrist.
"Jackson let go of me!"
I threw his hand off and turned to him.
"I was just wondering if I would see you at the party tonight."
"Sure." I mumbled.
I walked away and got in the car.
"Save a dance for me!" Jackson called.
I just growled and Derek rested his hand on my thigh.
"Just breathe."
"He's like a leech."
Derek just laughed and drove home.
My phone dinged and Lydia said she would pick me up.
"Der, Lydia is gonna pick me up tonight, don't worry about taking me. You'll still have to pick me up though."
"Alright."
Derek kissed my forehead as he parked the car.
Derek started dinner as I sat on couch and did my homework.

"Come eat!"
I rushed to the kitchen to get my plate. I got a fork and sat down on the couch next to Derek again.
After dinner I run up to the loft and get dressed.
I put on my favorite party outfit and put on a little makeup, knowing I'd sweat it off.
"Are you sure I can't just go with you?" Derek startled me as I put in lipstick.
"I know you want to Derek, but it would be weird for a big stone cold man to go to a party full of high schoolers."
"But why?"
"Because it's weird to hang out with kids a lot younger than you. Remember the word pedophile?"
"But... I'm dating a high schooler. Soooooo...."
"Shhhhh. We don't talk about that." I giggled and walked out of the bathroom.
I walked out to put my shoes on.
I sat down on the bed and put them on.
I saw Derek looming over me so I looked up to meet his eyes.
"Yes?" I asked.
He said nothing but kissed my forehead and smiled.
"Have fun."
I smiled back and walked out of the apartment.
I got into lydias car and got a text.
I assumed it was Dereks clingy ass asking me to come but it wasn't him.
It was Jackson.
I just ignored the text and didn't even read it.
Lydia drove back to her house and walked in.

Lydia and I are having a blast till Jackson comes up to us and asks Lydia to get us some drinks.
Lydia nods and goes to get some waters.
Jackson smirks and starts to get closer to me.
"Jackson, I already told you no."
"Oh come on. How can you resist this?"
"Easily. Like I said I have a boyfriend."
"Oh to hell with him. You want me and I know it."
"You apparently know nothing about me then. I would rather kiss a thorn bush than you. Because you, Jackson Wittemore, are a snake! You sent your girlfriend off to get drinks so you could hit on her best friend. How much of a great boyfriend is that? And if you think I consider those actions ones of a good boyfriend, than you really must only have one braincell. And that one braincell, Jackson Wittemore, is in your dick."
Jackson was shocked and his face turned sour but it turned angry as soon as the sour came.
Jackson started to back me up onto a wall.
I tried to push him away but he was a lot stronger than me.
"Get off!"
"No! Just let it happen!"
"No!"
Over the music and cheers I heard a booming voice.
"JACKSON."